Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdPlays

Aug 28, 2016
Hacking is hacking...there is not worse. I belive if you Hack you should be punished

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
We can tell that guy was banned on the 30th by looking him up on appeals. That's not the point though. Point is, it's getting worse and lately almost every game now has at least 1 hacker. It's a rare find to have 1 100% legitimate game.
There has been a large uprise in the numbers of hackers recently, but the situation is not getting worse, the numbers of hackers are now declining as we are banning more and more accounts, it will be a matter of time until things get back to normal.
I cannot say how long it will be until then but for now keep reporting the hackers that you see.

DanShoot

Jun 21, 2016
Italy
For me it was a bad idea to lower the ban a week, doing so old relationships are useless, players with ban they returned to play always with hack, It comes back to my mind the scene in the first movie "ghostbuster" when the container has been turned off all ghosts already captured back to annoy lol. I know that the staff do their best I have many reports unanswered, one report a dating 25 august.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You would only see the reports that you make but not what others make. As @hypertimeBravo said, it is to prevent people from posting useless comments on reports.

It also prevents from getting any reactions. Days ago I reported an obvious hacker haven't had a single response, before you saw that there were always a few responds by mods. Now they don't have to, because no one can see it.

Also good way to hide the big hacker problem on this server.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If you record them, you'll help a lot the server! I know that is really unfair when you are playing against one hacker and it provides you a bad experience in game but as I said, just record them and they'll be punished.
You think 1 is bad? One match on eggwars magic ( a dealt with report called whole team) there were 2 whole teams and 1 person from a third that was hacking all bunnyhop to

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Nope, majority of those hackers will make an alt and also hack on other networks. I would be against hacking and I hate to say this but hacking is implied to be allowed on this server until further notice. Of course, hacking lands a ban, but what's the chance of getting banned? Very low.
If someones banned either by ip or VPN they cant make alts to get around it being VPN banned is actually worse than a normal ip ban

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The hacks need to be obvious for the report to be accepted. banned players only get one chance to appeal so I don't know how they would appeal over and over. A one week ban is too little and for a lot of hackers it's definitely worth the fun of a few days hacking only to be punished for 1 week.
Not true apparently ive seen it possible from other players to appeal more than once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom