Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ultraant12

Jun 28, 2016
I want masterplayer83 and antoxollo to be banned for teaming on eggwars and then lying after the incident

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
2016-06-28_17.26.58.png

Imagine the name of the wood sword, right?

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
Nice name for a sword xD Now I have to wait and see if someone actually reports you for using a sword named hacks.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
how to get MOD???????
Apply for Helper here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-helper-open.113818/#post-496357
What do we look for in an application?

Honesty - This is my personal must have quality. If you lie, then you are representing something or someone that isn't you.
Community - Being active on the forums is a must have! If you have 0-10 messages then it is highly unlikely you will be took on. Being active on social media and supporting our Twitter account for example, is always a bonus. Being social in general, such as if you are on Discord or TS. We look at the quality of your posts/threads on the forums, to determine maturity, dedication and other attributes. This includes if you say in your application form "I want to stop hackers", and we check your forums profile and you haven't done a single report. We won't take the application seriously.
Multilingual - It's not essential, but it is a huge bonus if you can speak another language other than English, such as Dutch or Spanish

Remember what you are applying for

Many applications we have received in the past, have tried to apply for web developer, builder or graphic designer. This is a helper application form. We are looking for dedicated community members who want to help our network in moderating the server, looking for any rule breaking and keeping a nice, fun and safe chat.

What does a helper do and how long will it be open for?

Applications will be open for a short amount of time now, so be fast. You will be required to monitor lobbies and look out for players needing assistance. You have to have a great ability to listen and follow instructions. Play our games and interact with the community, while looking out for any rule breakers. Monitor the forums for good suggestions, bug reports etc and be social. Teamwork is a good quality to have, there have been quite a few situations where staff members have to be working together to sort out various problems that can/have occurred.

If I have been banned or muted before will I still have a chance?

Yes, depending on the situation. If you have fully explained the reasoning, understood the mistake and took fully responsibility. Then you will have the same chance as every other applicant.

I haven't received a response what do I do now?

Do not spam staff about your application this will reduce your chances greatly. If you haven't received a response over a month, then you can always apply again but try to think where your application failed, and re-evaluate yourself, do I need more forums activity? should I do more reports?

If your application is accepted, you will be contacted by a conversation on the forums. You will be given more information about the next process which is the TeamSpeak Interview.

So best of luck to everyone who applies!

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
View attachment 93303

Imagine the name of the wood sword, right?
Step 1: Download the map using a mod.
Step 2: Place a bunch of command blocks with /tellraw commands, like this one:
Code:
/tellraw @p ["",{"text":"lucialuu","color":"gold"},{"text":" was slain by","color":"yellow"},{"text":" Hanger555","color":"gold"},{"text":" using","color":"yellow"},{"text":" Hacks","color":"aqua"},{"text":".","color":"yellow"}]
Step 3: Go into Adventure Mode, get the items into your hotbar/armor slots.
Step4: Take a legit-looking screenshot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom