Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait is it like just the glass break noise or does cubecraft make a noise just for the glass?
It is just the break noice. For the people who play with max sound (or something like that) can hear the break noise from a longer distance then for example obsidian or terracotta.

The sound of breaking glass is a lot different and harder than other block break noises.

Reactions: Zeobitz_

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Also, is glass TNT-PROOF? Hypixel makes glass like that.... So..?
It is just the break noice. For the people who play with max sound (or something like that) can hear the break noise from a longer distance then for example obsidian or terracotta.

The sound of breaking glass is a lot different and harder than other block break noises.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Whut, I have never used glass as an alarm... that’s feels like a weird thing to do.
I use glass to make zig-zag bridges since lags players like crazy. Even with 10ping you’ll get lag backs on a long zig-zag bridge. So it takes longer to get to you
And you simply build with glass in the late game since you can’t insta mine it. And you can clay. So when making a bridge, they can’t get a leather armour with a 25pick go mine you in the void with them.

Small edit about the glass bridges, it doesn’t lag players out anymore! It was fixed!

Have you ever seen anyone use tnt before?
Of course, TNT cannons. Getting players off you while breaking their egg,..

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom