Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Glass also has a fixed time-to-break, which does make it the better option over sandstone in very niche situations, say, where you can afford a large amount of glass but cannot yet afford obsidian.

Chests are a much better item for this though, as they take a lot longer to break than glass.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I don’t think glass is used as an alarm, when you use different blocks different tools are more effective. Since we only have pics and our fist using glass or a hay bale and Then clay will make your defensive more effective bc of how quickly you can break blocks

Reactions: Zeobitz_

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Whut, I have never used glass as an alarm... that’s feels like a weird thing to do.
I use glass to make zig-zag bridges since lags players like crazy. Even with 10ping you’ll get lag backs on a long zig-zag bridge. So it takes longer to get to you
And you simply build with glass in the late game since you can’t insta mine it. And you can clay. So when making a bridge, they can’t get a leather armour with a 25pick go mine you in the void with them.

Of course, TNT cannons. Getting players off you while breaking their egg,..
Exactly, I was looking for an answer like this so that I wouldn't have too xD But it's kinda obvious that glass has these advantages... Hay kinda does the same thing... Can't be insta mined too!

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Whut, I have never used glass as an alarm... that’s feels like a weird thing to do.
I use glass to make zig-zag bridges since lags players like crazy. Even with 10ping you’ll get lag backs on a long zig-zag bridge. So it takes longer to get to you
And you simply build with glass in the late game since you can’t insta mine it. And you can clay. So when making a bridge, they can’t get a leather armour with a 25pick go mine you in the void with them.

Of course, TNT cannons. Getting players off you while breaking their egg,..

Idunno, I think that using glass as a precautionary measure or means for listening to see if you have intruders is quite ingenious. I never use glass but now that I know that people use it that way, I may start doing that. :O

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think glass is used as an alarm, when you use different blocks different tools are more effective. Since we only have pics and our fist using glass or a hay bale and Then clay will make your defensive more effective bc of how quickly you can break blocks
Well, I use it sometimes as an alarm and it works perfectly fine on the small maps. You should try it, because it really helps sometimes.

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
I use glass for traps on solo, usually it's not worth it though.
TNT -- may be make sense in OP, where you can quickly drop dozen of TNTs and throw down enemy from island. But again this is mostly for fun and not the real tactics.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
I use tnt in a 2v1/4v1 so I don’t have to take hits while trying to break blocks to get an egg lol, I find it quite effective

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Glass also has a fixed time-to-break, which does make it the better option over sandstone in very niche situations, say, where you can afford a large amount of glass but cannot yet afford obsidian.

Chests are a much better item for this though, as they take a lot longer to break than glass.
I never thought of chests, thats a great idea (but they can be insta broken with an axe)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.