Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Hi,

This has been bothering me for a long time so why not making a thread of it?

It's about the people who are trying to be cool for staff so they can all say to their friends: "I'm friends with a staff member!"
What's so annoying about it that staff members who are working hard to keep the chat clean and banning hackers are used as populair machines for people. I'm not sure if they know but if they know it's even worst then that they don't know. And you can say "I did not do it" but in fact almost (maybe all) people are doing it. But I think most of the people know what I mean. Cubecraft is already a fun server but the reason why I'm not playing it much is because of this. if we change this I believe cubecraft can be way more fun then it was before. But that's all up to yourself, I'm only the guy who makes the point. I just don't wanna see that staff are objects to make you populair. And staff please do me a favor: do not close this thread becuase it's "pointless" if we change this cubecraft can be way more fun.

bye

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hi,

It's about the people who are trying to be cool for staff so they can all say to their friends: "I'm friends with a staff member!"
What's so annoying about it that staff members who are working hard to keep the chat clean and banning hackers are used as populair machines for people. I'm not sure if they know but if they know it's even worst then that they don't know. And you can say "I did not do it" but in fact almost (maybe all) people are doing it. But I think most of the people know what I mean. Cubecraft is already a fun server but the reason why I'm not playing it much is because of this. if we change this I believe cubecraft can be way more fun then it was before. But that's all up to yourself, I'm only the guy who makes the point. I just don't wanna see that staff are objects to make you populair. And staff please do me a favor: do not close this thread becuase it's "pointless" if we change this cubecraft can be way more fun.

bye
I've had the same feeling for a while now.
But you have to realize that people absolutely hate playing with hackers, and love playing with staff members because they can kick/ban them from the game.
People think of them as tools to use just so they can have fun in a game, but you can't really blame them for that.
I play with Lezappen all the time, and I met him a week or two before he became a helper. Ever since then I haven't played much with any of the other staff members, except for occasionally with CARDAN. I've also played with Nikoshka a time or two, and it's still fun.
After playing with a staff member for a long time, you come to realize that even with a staff member in your game, there's not much of a difference other than you being able to play without a hacker sometimes.
What I do find pretty annoying, is when someone goes through a complete personality change as soon as they realize there's a staff member in the lobby/game. They instantly go from "Toxic 12 year old" to "Nice player that respects everyone" when that happens.

Anyways, what I'm saying is: People use staff as tools, but that's no surprise. People like to play without having any hackers ruining their game, and you shouldn't really hate them for it. A staff member is doing the thing they signed up for.

D

Deleted member 100818

I've had the same feeling for a while now.
But you have to realize that people absolutely hate playing with hackers, and love playing with staff members because they can kick/ban them from the game.
People think of them as tools to use just so they can have fun in a game, but you can't really blame them for that.
I play with Lezappen all the time, and I met him a week or two before he became a helper. Ever since then I haven't played much with any of the other staff members, except for occasionally with CARDAN. I've also played with Nikoshka a time or two, and it's still fun.
After playing with a staff member for a long time, you come to realize that even with a staff member in your game, there's not much of a difference other than you being able to play without a hacker sometimes.
What I do find pretty annoying, is when someone goes through a complete personality change as soon as they realize there's a staff member in the lobby/game. They instantly go from "Toxic 12 year old" to "Nice player that respects everyone" when that happens.

Anyways, what I'm saying is: People use staff as tools, but that's no surprise. People like to play without having any hackers ruining their game, and you shouldn't really hate them for it. A staff member is doing the thing they signed up for.
I get your point but I'm not saying staff is doing anything wrong, the people who are using staff as populair objects are the ones who kind of ruined the community for me.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I get your point but I'm not saying staff is doing anything wrong, the people who are using staff as populair objects are the ones who kind of ruined the community for me.
I'm not saying that staff are doing anything wrong either.
I just made a short rant on how people view staff and a possible reason on why they view them like that, with an addition of my view on the situation.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, i play sometimes with staffmembers, too. However, i just play games with them because i like playing games with them. I don't care if they are staff members or not. And yes, it's Nice that they can ban hackers, but you can also report them by yourself. Moreover, I get your opinion, but i don't think everyone does that and if they do, i actually don't care, because im here, just for fun and if people want to become famous, gl.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I so agree that this is annoying and pathetic. But come to think, most of the kids doing this are like 10-13. They'll realize that people who you don't know in real life, and people who are powerful on a block game server, can only get you so far in-game. Not to mention, being friends with someone on Minecraft gets you nowhere in real life. Not worth sucking !@#.

Jannekee

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2016
Hi,

bye
ja

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
do not close this thread becuase it's "pointless"
well it isn't pointless
it is a rant

this post is almost pointless except for 1 thing which is

This is just Confusing as heck
have no idea what you are saying

not even sure what this is

so I am just going to run against you

Lock @Staff
just kidding

but seriously what the heck are you saying

D

Deleted member 100818

well it isn't pointless
it is a rant

this post is almost pointless except for 1 thing which is

This is just Confusing as heck
have no idea what you are saying

not even sure what this is

so I am just going to run against you

Lock @Staff
just kidding

but seriously what the heck are you saying
that this community could be a lot better if there are no staff diggers.

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom