Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinemanPlayer

Dec 16, 2018
Italia
Hello cubecrafters! Today I'm talking about the protector of cubecraft: Sentinel. In the latest month I have reported a large number of player, only 1% banned by sentinel (other banned by Staff in game or on forum). KillAura detection is like nulled, where is the chicken around the players and the zombie entity in the player? MultiAura works without ban, 20 games with the same cheater using MultiAura (Hitting 4 player in the same time, while aiming the floor). Fly and Speed checks are bad. When LoonyRules will brining back the old Sentinel? SkyWars are impossible to play, usually two or three haxors in one game!

Edit: Reading different forums, I saw so many hacked client devs searching help for code KillAura and Scaffold because they autoban. MultiAura is still working, Loony patch please :(

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There is no such thing as the 'old sentinel'. Actually, sentinel keeps improving, so bringing back and old version of it would mean that it's downgraded, which allows more people to cheat. Unfortunately, there is a problem: Cheaters keep 'improving' too! They edit their clients so that sentinel is not able to detect them. The best thing to do is to keep reporting the cheaters so that they will be dealt with. I understand your frustration but this is the only thing you can do. (And creating threads about sentinel won't help)

MinemanPlayer

Dec 16, 2018
Italia
There is no such thing as the 'old sentinel'. Actually, sentinel keeps improving, so bringing back and old version of it would mean that it's downgraded, which allows more people to cheat. Unfortunately, there is a problem: Cheaters keep 'improving' too! They edit their clients so that sentinel is not able to detect them. The best thing to do is to keep reporting the cheaters so that they will be dealt with. I understand your frustration but this is the only thing you can do. (And creating threads about sentinel won't help)
I don't mean to pur back an old version, I mean put back the zombie entity in the player. Obv, downgrading means more bypasses. I only mean put Zombie entity inside the player with the latest version of Sentinel

Also what do you mean by 'a zombie entity'?
There used to be an invisible entity inside every player which I assume would trigger mods like killaura and therefore make them easier to detect for Sentinel. Loony removed them a while ago and I'm not sure why, but hey I'm not a developer so I'll just assume he had a good reason for doing so.

MinemanPlayer

Dec 16, 2018
Italia
There used to be an invisible entity inside every player which I assume would trigger mods like killaura and therefore make them easier to detect for Sentinel. Loony removed them a while ago and I'm not sure why, but hey I'm not a developer so I'll just assume he had a good reason for doing so.
Zombie solution was better than chicken. Idk why got removed, Loony please explain. konsolas is using it since AAC v3

icewormy3

Aug 2, 2019
Zombie solution was better than chicken. Idk why got removed, Loony please explain. konsolas is using it since AAC v3
AAC is a garbage anticheat, its killaura check false flags alot and clients like liquidbounce already has an aac killaura bypass for over 2 years and its called Raycast

D

Deleted member 112709

AAC is a garbage anticheat, its killaura check false flags alot and clients like liquidbounce already has an aac killaura bypass for over 2 years and its called Raycast
Don't call something garbage if you don't follow it's updates. You must be talking about a 2 year old version "false flags a lot and clients like liquidbounce already has aan aac killaura bypass for over 2 years". Just tested liquidbounce, and it does get detected.
http://prntscr.com/oqafz4
And that's only a few seconds testing on the default config.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CraftCreatures
D

Deleted member 112709

There used to be an invisible entity inside every player which I assume would trigger mods like killaura and therefore make them easier to detect for Sentinel.
Bad killauras ignore those entities (they don't hit them), whereas a legit player hits them while fighting a player.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom