Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BurntCrown8876

Well-Known Member
Nov 9, 2021
332
905
114
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I like that idea, it would be really nice to see it added.
Thanks!
A disco zone, with note blocks, juke boxes, beacons and redstone lamps!
May I add they had a secret room in the old lobby with some note blocks and launch pads, and even a paddling pool, hut it got removed with the new lobby and wasn't replaced. :(
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom