Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
So i just thought of something GAME breaking
If a magnet hack was a thing what would you do?
What does this hack do?
-It gives you the priority on dropped items
-You can select a radius of from how far do you want this hack to reach
-It will Give You Every Dropped Items
This i could imagine it destroy eggwars since you cannot collect things from the generators, you cannot give you're teammates anything only by chest, the hacker will probably won't give his teammates anything and will be so OP

So What do you think you will do to a hacker using this? in any game
But thank god it isn't a real hack ! well hopefully

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'd laugh at them because a magnet hack would be the most pointless thing to use out of all the hacks they could possibly use...

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd laugh at them because a magnet hack would be the most pointless thing to use out of all the hacks they could possibly use...
Until the magnet attracts you and you're flying through mid air which will get you banned cause they are recording and you aren't,...rip Youn

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Do not give ideas....
I don't even think this is possible :P

no not really, they can sit at their base and get all the diamonds, gold, and iron, the hacker will be so OP!
just one problem :P if he wants to get rid of something he can't, even if it is through the void
Until the magnet attracts you and you're flying through mid air which will get you banned cause they are recording and you aren't,...rip Youn
Lmao, that will be op
Magnet hack? Sounds useless to me. And after a while his Inventory will be full. Please dont be afraid of it because there is no Magnet Hack.
i know it is not a hack, just said what will you do if it was
anyway it is true, he won't be able to get rid of ANYTHING but only if he uses chests

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
What I would do? Money bags kit, make as many leather helmets as possible and drop them all. Then repeat.
You think outside the box, i like it
Let me take it a step further, the hacker can see and take if he pleases items from you're inventory or can filter what he picks up e.g Only : Iron, Gold, Diamond, Potions, Golden Apples, what would you do then ? *evil laugh*

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I would use 0 skill and set my magnet hack to maximum level, receiving all generators drops from all other islands.

Then I would buy an Iron/Diamond Sword and Flyhack over to the other islands and killaura / bhop the hell out of them.

Why? Because all hackers have 0 skill so why wouldn't I aswell when I had the option? lel

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I would use 0 skill and set my magnet hack to maximum level, receiving all generators drops from all other islands.

Then I would buy an Iron/Diamond Sword and Flyhack over to the other islands and killaura / bhop the hell out of them.

Why? Because all hackers have 0 skill so why wouldn't I aswell when I had the option? lel
xD i meant if you're enemy was hacking and you weren't :P
but that would be mean what you just wanted to do

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You think outside the box, i like it
Let me take it a step further, the hacker can see and take if he pleases items from you're inventory or can filter what he picks up e.g Only : Iron, Gold, Diamond, Potions, Golden Apples, what would you do then ? *evil laugh*
Ragequit
(acutally just record him since it's the most obvious hack ever)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
You know that beautiful button when you press "esc"? You know,..that big one... all the way below in the middle.
It says "disconnect"...yea yea I would press it :x
i will probably take it a step further by turning off my internet, THROW MY KEYBOARD AND MOUSE ON THE FLOOR, and rethink everything i did in cubecraft
then will probably have hacks but only turn them on when i see the hacker who made me mad and target him for the rest of his life, USING EVERY ALT I CAN FIND! *Innocent Angel Emoji Goes Here*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom