SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
What was your most dump play (EGGAWARS)

comment on the thread and tell us so i know !

-my most dump play was when i was fighting a full-iron amour man and thought that i have the iron armour put on, he killed me in 3 hits , i thought he was a hacker then realized that i didnt put the armour on...

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I did something similar. I wiped like 3-4 teams with no armour and some of the way through my egg died and I didn't realize. Thinking I had full armour because I didn't die yet, I went to the next team who had iron swords and died within 3 hits. The even sadder part is that this happened recently...

• Love
Reactions: SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I did something similar. I wiped like 3-4 teams with no armour and some of the way through my egg died and I didn't realize. Thinking I had full armour because I didn't die yet, I went to the next team who had iron swords and died within 3 hits. The even sadder part is that this happened recently...
think that this happens with all "professionals"

• Haha
Reactions: tobioikawa

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
On solo eggwars (map: squid) it was a 1v1, I ran to the shop to get some blocks food etc. The guy dropped in on me and got me in a pretty good combo which had me in a bad spot, all I could do was spam blocks, eventually I just gave up and let him throw me into the void

• Haha
Reactions: SoloWarz
Jul 22, 2021
I fought some guy with an iron sword without armor, although luckily I got him into the void but I lost like all my health

• Wow
Reactions: xJcmm

Jash

Oct 3, 2021
Played a 30-minute game stuck on my island against a team of 5, constantly fighting them off with arrows.
I ended up getting around 40 kills but died to my internet going down due to a tree falling on the fibre transformer in my road... T'was very fun.

• Haha

Joshiscarck

May 31, 2021
Barbados
Pronouns
He/Him

-my most dump play was when i was fighting a full-iron amour man and thought that i have the iron armour put on, he killed me in 3 hits , i thought he was a hacker then realized that i didnt put the armour on...
i ate infront of person by edge :(

Shosii

Oct 23, 2020

I have litterally so much.. one time i had that my teammate said dont push... few mins later i died, bc i fell in void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom