SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
What was your most dump play (EGGAWARS)

comment on the thread and tell us so i know !

-my most dump play was when i was fighting a full-iron amour man and thought that i have the iron armour put on, he killed me in 3 hits , i thought he was a hacker then realized that i didnt put the armour on...

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I did something similar. I wiped like 3-4 teams with no armour and some of the way through my egg died and I didn't realize. Thinking I had full armour because I didn't die yet, I went to the next team who had iron swords and died within 3 hits. The even sadder part is that this happened recently...

• Love
Reactions: SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I did something similar. I wiped like 3-4 teams with no armour and some of the way through my egg died and I didn't realize. Thinking I had full armour because I didn't die yet, I went to the next team who had iron swords and died within 3 hits. The even sadder part is that this happened recently...
think that this happens with all "professionals"

• Haha
Reactions: tobioikawa

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
On solo eggwars (map: squid) it was a 1v1, I ran to the shop to get some blocks food etc. The guy dropped in on me and got me in a pretty good combo which had me in a bad spot, all I could do was spam blocks, eventually I just gave up and let him throw me into the void

• Haha
Reactions: SoloWarz
Jul 22, 2021
I fought some guy with an iron sword without armor, although luckily I got him into the void but I lost like all my health

• Wow
Reactions: xJcmm

Jash

Oct 3, 2021
Played a 30-minute game stuck on my island against a team of 5, constantly fighting them off with arrows.
I ended up getting around 40 kills but died to my internet going down due to a tree falling on the fibre transformer in my road... T'was very fun.

• Haha

Joshiscarck

May 31, 2021
Barbados
Pronouns
He/Him

-my most dump play was when i was fighting a full-iron amour man and thought that i have the iron armour put on, he killed me in 3 hits , i thought he was a hacker then realized that i didnt put the armour on...
i ate infront of person by edge :(

Shosii

Oct 23, 2020

I have litterally so much.. one time i had that my teammate said dont push... few mins later i died, bc i fell in void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom