Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Mine is when I joined a CTF game with a hacker on the other team. The cheater had a hack that allowed him to teleport to the flag and back in a fraction of a second. He won in 2 1/2 seconds lol
 

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
O 1000% I was playing blockwars bridges duels and this dude started doing this crazy bridge hack. It wasn't that obvious but then he speeded from one side to another. Finally to send it off he just started flying around up in the sky and in the void. It was very funny because I still won the game xd
 
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
O 1000% I was playing blockwars bridges duels and this dude started doing this crazy bridge hack. It wasn't that obvious but then he speeded from one side to another. Finally to send it off he just started flying around up in the sky and in the void. It was very funny because I still won the game xd
LOL
 

ItzJuan

Certified Juan
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 19, 2020
176
622
174
21
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
That reminded me of a report I recorded months ago, it was exactly as you described, a cheater just teleporting back and forth to capture our flag. it was funny.
Ever since I became staff, I watched hundreds of cheaters...do their thing, and IMO the funniest ones were those who looked like flies speeding and flying everywhere. 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Tamim wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
My favorite Moderator!
Eli wrote on __Merv's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Top Bottom