Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2017
So when someone is trying to break your egg, there is a chance that they will barricade themselves with sandstone into the egg. What you wanna do is at the start of the game, get a chest full of stone pickaxes. Hide the chest behind a tree or someplace secret. So if someone tries to barricade themselves into the egg you can take out a stone pickaxe and break the barricades. You should hide it because they might steal the pickaxes. Hope this helped :L

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Or you can take the kit 'shell cracker' in normal mode. I think that it helps Some people.
Good job!!

May 30, 2017
I saw someone doing this, and I thought I'd share it to cubey. :D And kits, if you die 2 times, you will not get the kit back.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If you previously died and someone is breaking into your egg. All you can really do is prolong the inevitable. Unless if they forget a diamond pick.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
So when someone is trying to break your egg, there is a chance that they will barricade themselves with sandstone into the egg. What you wanna do is at the start of the game, get a chest full of stone pickaxes. Hide the chest behind a tree or someplace secret. So if someone tries to barricade themselves into the egg you can take out a stone pickaxe and break the barricades. You should hide it because they might steal the pickaxes. Hope this helped :L
Reasonable Idea, but....What do you achieve? He just builds himself in and then? This will just continue until you have run out of pickaxes

U

Unipotato

thanks for the help

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/.

-Locked.

Reactions: Jackelele
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom