• Money Walls in Vanilla

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So as you guys may know I am working on a command block anti cheat for a friends server currently and that is coming along fine but... What do I do after that? I got to thinking in my spare time and now I have too many ideas for my next command block projects so I would like to know what you guys would like to see me make and probably put a video showcasing it one the forums about :P With that said here's the list:

Tetris in vanilla minecraft - may be slightly difficult but is definitely possible. I would be able to show you how it works :D

Mob Arena - I have made a mob arena before but this one will be versatile with the ability to make multiple arenas run off a few command blocks as well as have wave scaling and a shop. NOTE: If you pick this one do know I probably won't be able to show you how it works due to it having a high probability of being added to my friend's server.

Random Music Generator - I have some big ideas for this :D it may not be possible to make a great one and I probably don't have enough knowledge of music theory to do this well but I think it would be a cool project. This I would be able to show you how it works entirely :D

Money walls in vanilla - @Ping Ether asked me to do this a while ago and it might be a fun thing to work on. I'm pretty sure I could show you how this works as I doubt my friend will want something like this on his server.

All of these are pretty big projects so I will probably only get around to doing 1 which is why Im asking you which one I should do :P Be sure to vote on the one you would like to see :D

Reactions: Ping Ether
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Could you possibly try and make control point in vanilla (that is not towerdefenders it is a different game) but if control was already in vanilla than ignore this reply

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Could you possibly try and make control point in vanilla (that is not towerdefenders it is a different game) but if control was already in vanilla than ignore this reply
Hmm I didn't really know how control point was done but I could easily make something like control point I might add that onto whatever I do as it would be a whole lot easier than you think to make :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yes I do, that would be awesome. When you finish is their a way where you can send me it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom