• Money Walls in Vanilla

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So as you guys may know I am working on a command block anti cheat for a friends server currently and that is coming along fine but... What do I do after that? I got to thinking in my spare time and now I have too many ideas for my next command block projects so I would like to know what you guys would like to see me make and probably put a video showcasing it one the forums about :P With that said here's the list:

Tetris in vanilla minecraft - may be slightly difficult but is definitely possible. I would be able to show you how it works :D

Mob Arena - I have made a mob arena before but this one will be versatile with the ability to make multiple arenas run off a few command blocks as well as have wave scaling and a shop. NOTE: If you pick this one do know I probably won't be able to show you how it works due to it having a high probability of being added to my friend's server.

Random Music Generator - I have some big ideas for this :D it may not be possible to make a great one and I probably don't have enough knowledge of music theory to do this well but I think it would be a cool project. This I would be able to show you how it works entirely :D

Money walls in vanilla - @Ping Ether asked me to do this a while ago and it might be a fun thing to work on. I'm pretty sure I could show you how this works as I doubt my friend will want something like this on his server.

All of these are pretty big projects so I will probably only get around to doing 1 which is why Im asking you which one I should do :P Be sure to vote on the one you would like to see :D

Reactions: Ping Ether
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Could you possibly try and make control point in vanilla (that is not towerdefenders it is a different game) but if control was already in vanilla than ignore this reply

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Could you possibly try and make control point in vanilla (that is not towerdefenders it is a different game) but if control was already in vanilla than ignore this reply
Hmm I didn't really know how control point was done but I could easily make something like control point I might add that onto whatever I do as it would be a whole lot easier than you think to make :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yes I do, that would be awesome. When you finish is their a way where you can send me it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom