Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GetSwept

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, guys I haven't been winning that many games and I don't know what I am doing wrong. I need tips from a pro skywars player! Or at least someone that gets a good amount of wins daily.

Reactions: Trueno

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
I have played Skywars for a while and what I can recommend is to always go to the middle as fast as possible, or stay on your island until you are very equipped, and be able to equip yourself even more to avoid lose the game, and not jump a lot since you can die the void :P

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey, guys I haven't been winning that many games and I don't know what I am doing wrong. I need tips from a pro skywars player! Or at least someone that gets a good amount of wins daily.

Hello!
I have seen your request, about how to improve or win more games. I will give you a tip I consider this had worked a lot in my Skywars games. The tip is rush mid (center) which is where most cheest are located and get the best armor and a good sword, in strategy this rush and get the best loot of the game is useful to have better gear and better loot in your hotbar so you can win the pvp against another opponent. And of course having an average level in PVP. You can practice PVP against another opponent in DUELS mode, you can strengthen your skills and win more games and opponents easily.

Of course there are many more widely used strategies in Skywars and new goals and achievements are always coming to light to improve your skills, but I hope this strategy will help you.

Reactions: GetSwept

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
here some tips to improve in skywars:

- by playing a lot (daily) you will perform certain actions that you never did before.
- try to reach a goal every day, today I want to get 10 wins.
- watch youtubers and pay attention to their playing style
- start a singel player world, spawn a lot of zombie's, spiders etc. and fight against them to improve your pvp skills.
- try to improve your bridging
- always be aware of your surroundings

hopefully these tips will help you

There was already a thread about that: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-do-i-become-good-at-skywars.233491/#post-1125239

hexxomc

Aug 12, 2018
I have played Skywars for a while and what I can recommend is to always go to the middle as fast as possible, or stay on your island until you are very equipped, and be able to equip yourself even more to avoid lose the game, and not jump a lot since you can die the void :p

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
The key to succes for me is to have fun in the game. I personally play 1.8 because i find that more fun then i vote Overpowered and then i rush mid in almost every game get pearls and prot 2 gear i knock people in to the void and if i am in a fight in a compact room i eat golden apples whenever i can. Overall just have fun!

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I would say, try to party some good people and ask them in game to give them tips or via discord
And btw, cps is not really important in skywars, getting no kb and giving a lot of kb is more important. Try to learn to w-tap or s-tap.
Another important thing is, try to learn to bridge good, since then you will be able to rush a lot of other players early or the middle

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
And btw, cps is not really important in skywars, getting no kb and giving a lot of kb is more important. Try to learn to w-tap or s-tap.
Another important thing is, try to learn to bridge good, since then you will be able to rush a lot of other players early or the middle

bridging is indeed a hugely important factor in skywars, by s-tapping you give about twice as much knockback as before, very handy also for small spaces.

make sure to watch:

Scryptize

Nov 15, 2015
For building, I would advise learning how to fast bridge. This is really helpful for rushing other players, or the middle island.

For offense, I recommend learning how to use projectiles, like bows, fishing rods and throwables. Using these items properly can give you a small advantage in a pvp battle.

Another tip: make sure that no one is lurking from a nearby island trying to clean you. Cleaners can be very frustrating, but it's all part of the game. If you kill a player and no one else is nearby, you should have enough time to heal up before fighting the next player.

Good luck!

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
For me I would just recommend either rushing to another island when the player is off guard or being the first one to mid.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Most important points have already been mentioned, but I'll just add the fact that you need to play with sound on. So you can hear it if someone's coming if you're still in your cave.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
All the best tips already been mentioned. If you play alot you will improve. Going mid for the loot really makes you in advantage, but also, you have to play smart with the loot youve got.

Reactions: edub

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
I have played Skywars for a while and what I can recommend is to always go to the middle as fast as possible, or stay on your island until you are very equipped, and be able to equip yourself even more to avoid lose the game, and not jump a lot since you can die the void :p
i was about to say the same ahaha

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yea, what i usually do is on certain maps where the islands are close together speed bridge to another player's island and kill them to gear up more, or don't if the player islands are too far apart, then rush mid asap. From there focus on bowing people off and PVPing when necessary. There are some other maps i have separate strategies for, such as the jungle map. On this map i bridge to a neighbouring island and kill the player, then when everyone has piled on top of each other and one remains at mid, go for for the kill. Then you should be geared up enough to win.

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
I play on 1.8.9
CubeCraft is there so players can have fun if you don't have fun while playing it is gonna be hard to win and if you lose you get mad.
just be positive.
now you can win doing what fits you and do that same thing every game, I am a more advanced bridger so I like to good bridge to people so I can rush them really fast, if you have a rank you can vote for a game mode which helps you to make the match more consistent for your self, I always vote basic and with my plus rank it votes dubble so I almost guaranteed to have the basic mode.
kits are really important either if you have a kit doesn't fit you or doesn't match the play style you're going for it is gonna be hard, I like to rock with Swordsman kit so I always have a good sword in basic mode or Lumberjack kit in small maps so I can rush mid or the person next to me.

So use what is best for you! Good luck on your Journey

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Play a couple of 1v1s a day, and learn how to speedbridge/breezly. When you’re decent at PvP and bridging just rush. There’s honestly not much of a strategy in Skywars, just clean when you can if you’re going for wins

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Play a couple of 1v1s a day, and learn how to speedbridge/breezly. When you’re decent at PvP and bridging just rush. There’s honestly not much of a strategy in Skywars, just clean when you can if you’re going for wins
I agree except for the breezy part, a good ninja bridge is the same speed and is much more reliable, breezy is more of a party trick imo

Reactions: RemiFan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom