Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nitalo

Apr 30, 2016
I currently use a free version of Fraps, and many times I cannot record for well above 20 seconds at a decent quality
If you guys have anything that works better please let me know I may consider even putting money in for it so my videos can't be seen as low quality.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
If you have a graphics card, Plays.tv or Shadowplay allow you to record last 5 minutes or so, which is quite helpful against hackers; if you don't have your software constantly running :). On the ther hand - I keep OBS open majority of time.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
If you have not a good pc, you can use bandicam for recordings of 10 minutes if you do have a good pc have is obs better!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I use Fraps, but not the free version. I have Fraps always open, so when I come across a hacker or a team, I immediately record them.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Use OBS. Its definately the best recording software. Every youtuber uses it cause it just works the best. If your computer cant handle it you may use bandicam, but please use the premium version cause otherwise you will see the brandmark in top of your video.
Alternatively, you can change some of the settings if OBS gets quirky. I can't remember what settings I changed to make it compatible with my computer, though.

iiTzPuppy

Aug 13, 2017
Bandicam is the best recording software I've ever used, you can record with any quality which depends on your pc specs. Also OBS is more advanced than bandicam but personally I love bandicam more than others.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I use OBS; but there's one for mac which records your background noise (if wanted) which is only for mac unfortunately. It's called Apowersoft screen recorder. But if you use a PC/Windows computer I suggest Fraps otherwise bandicam.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I use bandicam but i hate the watermark:eek: But since i have linux installed, i don't really know the install name for the terminal. But i'll fix that later, i think bandicam is quick enough for me to catch hackers:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom