Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Begijntje

Apr 17, 2019
Mine is being in an earthquake, despite me living in a part of the world where that essentially never happens.

However, I saw a video online, from Sichuan, China, of a voice counting down from 60 to 0, followed by an immensely loud siren playing throughout nearly the whole province whenever an earthquake is about to hit. This made me kind of scared, I'm not even going to lie about it 😅.

So, what is yours?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Thought-provoking question.

One of my fears is being hit by a car with complete paralysis as a consequence. Like- being unable to do anything yourself for the rest of your life. Want to drink some water? Get someone to pour some in your mouth. Want to relieve yourself on the toilet? Ask someone to pull your pants down and wipe your butt. It is unlikely, but it's still scary because it's mostly out of my own control. One irresponsible driver is all it takes.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Radiation poisoning or a lobotomy. The former is horrible and painful way to die while the latter is so horrifying to me as I basically won't even be myself anymore just a husk of who I was. Honestly if either of these happen to me I just hope my family would pull the plug

Last edited:
Reactions: Begijntje
D

Deleted member 347571

Women Hahaha Women Memes GIF - Women Hahaha Women Memes Haha GIFs

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom