Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am always looking for ways to help out other players. What quests are you struggling to finish?

It might be because you don't know how (and the answer is probably elsewhere on this forum) but I am more so interested in the ones that you might be grinding and seem to be taking forever.

-Tim

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Ah the harvest dark oak logs take forever but it’s not any wayyou can make it go faster from what I know. I would love to know it if it’s possible:)

Reactions: Ender Kraft

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah the harvest dark oak logs take forever but it’s not any wayyou can make it go faster from what I know. I would love to know it if it’s possible:)
Use a fortune axe to get the most out of your leaves/logs. This way you’ll need a lot less trees and will get a lot more saplings, speeding up the process a good bit.

Reactions: Ender Kraft

McHobo

Dec 26, 2020
Taming the ocelot? I'm playing on my phone and have a raw fish, let the ocelot come to me, and have tried crouching but the "tame" button doesn't come up for me to press it

Reactions: MasteRVedanT0
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
My general tree strategy is to have two tree farms.

One one farm the trees are 5 blocks apart to maximize the sapling drops.
One the second farm I plant the trees right next to one another to maximize wood. SkyBlock allows trees to be right next to one another where traditional Minecraft does not.

obese tofu

Nov 13, 2020
I am always looking for ways to help out other players. What quests are you struggling to finish?

It might be because you don't know how (and the answer is probably elsewhere on this forum) but I am more so interested in the ones that you might be grinding and seem to be taking forever.

-Tim
Right now I am struggling with the gather 2000 acacia logs quest

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Right now I am struggling with the gather 2000 acacia logs quest
Tofu - With all of the tree ones, my strategy is the same.

I do a sapling farms - Trees spaced about 5 spaces apart to maximize the leaf growth and sapling drops.

I do a separate wood farm - Trees planted right next to one another to maximize wood output.

I can't remember the exact time for acacia growth but I'm guessing you will need lots and lots of trees planted to get this done any time soon. ie biggest farm possible. You may have to expand your base platform.

MasteRVedanT0

Jan 24, 2021
Taming the ocelot? I'm playing on my phone and have a raw fish, let the ocelot come to me, and have tried crouching but the "tame" button doesn't come up for me to press it
Hey download keymapper on mobile and set your volume up key as E I have done the same it will help you.

Reactions: McHobo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom