Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Begijntje

Apr 17, 2019
Personally, I play quite some Gta V, Rainbow Six Siege and I love to hunt achievements on L4D2.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m a die hard Minecraft player, so either when I game, I play Minecraft (≈CubeCraft 👀), or I just don’t game. I’m usually not that interested in new games, but if I try them, I do it because my friends told me to. However, I never seem to stick with those games, the only game I’m truly loyal to seems to be Minecraft 😶

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Personally, I play numpuz, gta online, call of duty, fortnite, csgo, roblox (cringe), axes.io, fancade, free fire (cringe), ninja village (unfortunately i managed to complete the game and now idk what to do), milkman karlson and last but not least, fun run 3

I'm planning to play muck and crab game with the boys unfortunately i don't have a friend or a computer

• Sad
Reactions: Blom

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Most Pokémon-related games, mainly for shiny hunting. Other than that, I do play a lot of Rocket League and Phasmophobia!

Reactions: Silco

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Outside of MC, I enjoy playing Genshin Impact and Apex Legends. Though Genshin is getting boring, so I'm starting to play Apex more 😜

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm pretty much a big Minecraft fan but I play some Fortnite from time to time. On my phone I play Clash of Clans quite often!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I sadly don't have a lot of time to play many lately, but I have grown my collection by a fair amount over the last year.

Honestly, I really enjoy the Sims 4! I have wanted it since I was 10 but the family PC wasn't strong enough to run it :(, so when I got my laptop and now currently my PC I play an extreme amount, as well as spend maybe a bit too much on the expansion packs...

Other games I do own are: City Skylines, GTA V, Phasmophobia (scary), Fall Guys and VALORANT.

foomini

I sadly don't have a lot of time to play many lately, but I have grown my collection by a fair amount over the last year.

Honestly, I really enjoy the Sims 4! I have wanted it since I was 10 but the family PC wasn't strong enough to run it :(, so when I got my laptop and now currently my PC I play an extreme amount, as well as spend maybe a bit too much on the expansion packs...

Other games I do own are: City Skylines, GTA V, Phasmophobia (scary), Fall Guys and VALORANT.
omg i play ts4 too, with custom content its even better

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom