Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Begijntje

Apr 17, 2019
Personally, I play quite some Gta V, Rainbow Six Siege and I love to hunt achievements on L4D2.

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m a die hard Minecraft player, so either when I game, I play Minecraft (≈CubeCraft 👀), or I just don’t game. I’m usually not that interested in new games, but if I try them, I do it because my friends told me to. However, I never seem to stick with those games, the only game I’m truly loyal to seems to be Minecraft 😶

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Personally, I play numpuz, gta online, call of duty, fortnite, csgo, roblox (cringe), axes.io, fancade, free fire (cringe), ninja village (unfortunately i managed to complete the game and now idk what to do), milkman karlson and last but not least, fun run 3

I'm planning to play muck and crab game with the boys unfortunately i don't have a friend or a computer

• Sad
Reactions: Blom

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Most Pokémon-related games, mainly for shiny hunting. Other than that, I do play a lot of Rocket League and Phasmophobia!

Reactions: Silco

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Outside of MC, I enjoy playing Genshin Impact and Apex Legends. Though Genshin is getting boring, so I'm starting to play Apex more 😜

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm pretty much a big Minecraft fan but I play some Fortnite from time to time. On my phone I play Clash of Clans quite often!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I sadly don't have a lot of time to play many lately, but I have grown my collection by a fair amount over the last year.

Honestly, I really enjoy the Sims 4! I have wanted it since I was 10 but the family PC wasn't strong enough to run it :(, so when I got my laptop and now currently my PC I play an extreme amount, as well as spend maybe a bit too much on the expansion packs...

Other games I do own are: City Skylines, GTA V, Phasmophobia (scary), Fall Guys and VALORANT.

foomini

I sadly don't have a lot of time to play many lately, but I have grown my collection by a fair amount over the last year.

Honestly, I really enjoy the Sims 4! I have wanted it since I was 10 but the family PC wasn't strong enough to run it :(, so when I got my laptop and now currently my PC I play an extreme amount, as well as spend maybe a bit too much on the expansion packs...

Other games I do own are: City Skylines, GTA V, Phasmophobia (scary), Fall Guys and VALORANT.
omg i play ts4 too, with custom content its even better

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom