Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jooorn

Nov 6, 2017
I haven't played Minecraft for months, but recently I started playing again. I've always loved EggWars so much, but when I came back, I saw that you couldn't choose maps anymore unless you have a rank. I was confused. Why would you ruin your best gamemode like that? Since nearly every ranked player votes for Overpowerd items and Half health and you can only join 1 game, it's very hard to actually find a map and lobby that you can enjoy. I would really like to know why you would do something like this?

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Yeah its very, very annoying, its also very annoying where ranks vote OP Half, because at that rate its who can rush the fastest, which isn't very fun

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I haven't played Minecraft for months, but recently I started playing again. I've always loved EggWars so much, but when I came back, I saw that you couldn't choose maps anymore unless you have a rank. I was confused. Why would you ruin your best gamemode like that? Since nearly every ranked player votes for Overpowerd items and Half health and you can only join 1 game, it's very hard to actually find a map and lobby that you can enjoy. I would really like to know why you would do something like this?
This is because of "The Big Change" update,basically cubecraft was getting out of money to mantein their servers and needed to get ride of some of their servers(less played games,the lobbys...) to subsist;they didn't get rid of all the other games forever in a rotation system called featured games where you can where some of the removed games can be found switching every 2 days,they didn't removed them forever because people would bite their necks so they added the system to calm the things down a little;also getting rid of the lobbys is like killing 2 birds with 1 shoot because they pay less servers and also you can only select a map if you are ranked or in a party with someone that has a rank so in theory people are more likely to buy a rank.The true is... that it was necessary,a necessary evil,if cubecraft hadn't done it it's server would be already dead,at least is kind of recovering and increasing players right now,they are also a company so they are suppose to earn money so they needed to do all these changes,at least they kind of heard us with these lasts threas aking for suggestion or the poll for vote to the next featured games.So yep,we are more or less good.

Last edited:

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah its very, very annoying, its also very annoying where ranks vote OP Half, because at that rate its who can rush the fastest, which isn't very fun
It takes skill to rush. Op and half is the best options by far. Due to the amount of skill needed to survive.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
It takes skill to rush. Op and half is the best options by far. Due to the amount of skill needed to survive.
I alway strongly dislike op mode since its way to easy to get stuff, I vote for hardcore everytime

D

Deleted member 59979

People choose OP and half then thats what they get. A majority of people choose it because they like it. They paid money to be able to play what they want to play. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean that it's bad. The same applies to maps. They like playing on a specific map so they choose that map because they paid money. Yes they did make it like this because they needed money. Unfortunately you need money to run a business and management decided that they would rather that the server continued running over having everything perfect for you.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom