Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiplox

Mar 17, 2021
far away
I just found this server 3 days ago, and ever since I have been enjoying the skyblock a lot. I love all the quests and ability to purchase some materials from the villagers.

I havent tried every gamemode yet, but the minigames are plenty of fun aswell!😅

Reactions: Vqlah

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Hello all!

What is your favorite game on CubeCraft, how many wins do you have in this game and why do you like it the most? Let me know, I'm curious!😜

Mine is definitely Team Eggwars, because the game just can't get really boring for me. Every eggwars game is different. Sometimes a game can go really fast, but sometimes it takes a lot of time! You can win without even building in your egg with obsidian and sometimes you have 3 layers of obsidian to protect your egg from destruction. This means a lot of variation and that's why I like this game the most! I currently have 1095 Team Eggwars wins.
It's definitely skywars! I have 430+ wins on this account, I had more on my old account but sadly I can't acces that account anymore :(

D

Deleted member 347571

Currently Blockwars, Slime Survival and solo SW. (;

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
mmm thats hard, it really depends on what I'm in the mood for and who I'm playing with

If I'm on my own, definitely either Eggwars Duos or Skywars Solos, maybe duels. But if I'm with a party, I really enjoy bridges and eggwars squads. And if I can get enough people, both Skywars and Eggwars mega are some of my favorite gamemodes.

So to sum it up, I have no idea what my absolute favorite is lmao

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
My favorite game is Team Skywars and I've been playing this for almost more than 5-6 year. I also have other games that I like but Team Skywars is really the most fun to play. The thing that makes it so much fun is that there is so much thrill in it and you sometimes have to be focused to win a game, especially when you play against other good players. Because you play against other good players you slowly start to understand the game. The game also gets ten times more fun when you play with friends, but that also counts for other games.

The other two gamemodes that are also in my top three are FFA & Team Survival: First of all FFA, fun gamemode to play, especially if you can communicate with the community on Labymod Voicechat. When I'm on FFA, I'm not really there to go pvp (although sometimes I like to practice pvp a bit), I'm usually just there to hang out with people. That makes FFA such a mood because you can just hang around with some people without having to fight. And now we have arrived at Team Survival Games, my favorite featured game mode! This is a fun game mainly because it is different from most games. I myself use the Vampire kit so that when I get a kill I also get regenerated super fast (I would choose this one because you can use it well against cleaners or if you are trying to win a 2v1/wipe a team). This is also fun to play with friends because what I have experienced there's a lot of unforgettable memories.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I would say that Slime Survival is my favourite game, I don't know why but I just think it's funny and kinda relaxing. I used to like PvP gamemodes a lot but I've recently start liking arcade games and gamemodes like minerware and tower defence more. However I enjoy almost all gamemodes on Cube.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
My favorite game is Team Skywars and I've been playing this for almost more than 5-6 year. I also have other games that I like but Team Skywars is really the most fun to play. The thing that makes it so much fun is that there is so much thrill in it and you sometimes have to be focused to win a game, especially when you play against other good players. Because you play against other good players you slowly start to understand the game. The game also gets ten times more fun when you play with friends, but that also counts for other games.

The other two gamemodes that are also in my top three are FFA & Team Survival: First of all FFA, fun gamemode to play, especially if you can communicate with the community on Labymod Voicechat. When I'm on FFA, I'm not really there to go pvp (although sometimes I like to practice pvp a bit), I'm usually just there to hang out with people. That makes FFA such a mood because you can just hang around with some people without having to fight. And now we have arrived at Team Survival Games, my favorite featured game mode! This is a fun game mainly because it is different from most games. I myself use the Vampire kit so that when I get a kill I also get regenerated super fast (I would choose this one because you can use it well against cleaners or if you are trying to win a 2v1/wipe a team). This is also fun to play with friends because what I have experienced there's a lot of unforgettable memories.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Reactions: Zillu

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I would say that Slime Survival is my favourite game, I don't know why but I just think it's funny and kinda relaxing. I used to like PvP gamemodes a lot but I've recently start liking arcade games and gamemodes like minerware and tower defence more. However I enjoy almost all gamemodes on Cube.
Oehh I also love to play Slime Survival. I tried to get on the leaderboard but it took me too long so I stopped trying :p, Thanks for replying!

Reactions: Kazwa

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I just found this server 3 days ago, and ever since I have been enjoying the skyblock a lot. I love all the quests and ability to purchase some materials from the villagers.

I havent tried every gamemode yet, but the minigames are plenty of fun aswell!😅
Welcome to the server then 😜. I used to play skyblock a lot I agree that it's a lovely game for sure!
Hope you'll like the server even more when you've tried every gamemode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom