Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello all!

What is your favorite game on CubeCraft, how many wins do you have in this game and why do you like it the most? Let me know, I'm curious!😜

Mine is definitely Team Eggwars, because the game just can't get really boring for me. Every eggwars game is different. Sometimes a game can go really fast, but sometimes it takes a lot of time! You can win without even building in your egg with obsidian and sometimes you have 3 layers of obsidian to protect your egg from destruction. This means a lot of variation and that's why I like this game the most! I currently have 1095 Team Eggwars wins.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I like most of CubeCraft's games to be honest. It changes every time which one's my favourite.
Currently I'd say Quake Craft and Among Slimes.
I really love QuakeCraft, it is competitive, but not with the classic pvp system. I love how you get better at it when you play more. I have 300 wins in Quake currently, nearly on the first page of the leaderboard :o
I play a lot of Among Slimes currently as well. It is just such a nice gamemode to play with friends. I love those strategy based games and it is really fun to investigate who is acting sus and who not. I currently have 900 wins in Among Slimes.

Nice thread, Im interested to see the opinions of others!

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
I really like Duels, I have 3 days of playtime on that so that should explain itself...

But I've been getting iint BlockWars alot more recently and now thats almost all I play!
I hate eggwars because my games are 20 minutes long all the time.
I also really like survival games, I have a day and a few hours of playtime on that game.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I like most of CubeCraft's games to be honest. It changes every time which one's my favourite.
Currently I'd say Quake Craft and Among Slimes.
I really love QuakeCraft, it is competitive, but not with the classic pvp system. I love how you get better at it when you play more. I have 300 wins in Quake currently, nearly on the first page of the leaderboard :o
I play a lot of Among Slimes currently as well. It is just such a nice gamemode to play with friends. I love those strategy based games and it is really fun to investigate who is acting sus and who not. I currently have 900 wins in Among Slimes.

Nice thread, Im interested to see the opinions of others!
Thanks for your reply!
I totally agree, Quake Craft and Among Slimes are really fun games aswell!

Good luck with getting on the first place of the Quacke Craft leaderboards 😜

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I like a lot of minigames on Cubecraft, but currently I am much skyblock. I've been online in skyblock for 10 days. And I am now trying to do side task like 'bake 100.000 cookies' D:
But I probably have another favorite minigame next month.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I really like Duels, I have 3 days of playtime on that so that should explain itself...

But I've been getting iint BlockWars alot more recently and now thats almost all I play!
I hate eggwars because my games are 20 minutes long all the time.
I also really like survival games, I have a day and a few hours of playtime on that game.
Wew,, I could never play duels for that long! Thanks for your reply :)

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I like a lot of minigames on Cubecraft, but currently I am much skyblock. I've been online in skyblock for 10 days. And I am now trying to do side task like 'bake 100.000 cookies' D:
But I probably have another favorite minigame next month.
I used to play skyblock a lot. That quest was so toughh! It took me quite some time to complete it😬
Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Overall, I like all CubeCraft games. However, there are some that are more of a priority for me.
For example, FFA: I really enjoy FFA, not just because of pvping and having fun, but for relaxing and running the whole map with samurai kit. I have more than 50 days of played time in this game. The thing that I really like of FFA is that, instead of just pvping with others, you can always meet new friends and form gangs in some places. For example, up the waterfall on Savannah, at the tower on Kingdom, etc... You can also explore and discover secrets in this maps that you did not know until today's day. I can spend hours and hours in this particular game.
The other games I really enjoy playing are Lucky Islands and Skywars, lucky islands rather than skywars though. I don't have statistics that are brilliant, but, in my opinion, they're good, I am not gonna show them now since I am not at home. The thing that I like of Lucky Islands is that it's not just a Skywars where you have to open chests, get gear and kill everyone, it's more like you have to be lucky in order to get good gear, not just getting the good gear out of chests, but killing other players and opening lucky blocks. You can get a sharpness III stone sword that is comparable with a diamond one, or you can get a nice trip into the void.
On the other hand, Skywars is quite enjoyable too. Although, as I said before, I don't play it as much as Lucky Islands. Skywars is more competitive in the aspect of pvping. Gear, bridge, kill, gear, if necessary, bridge, kill... It's more mechanic I believe, but you have to think a lot sometimes too.
Minerware is enjoyable aswell, but I usually get tired after playing 2-3 games. Why? To be honest, I don't have arguments or reasons to show why I get tired so easily, but I guess it's just myself that gets tired after all...
Survival Games has been an important game since I came to Minecraft, as it's the first game that I played in a multiplayer server. It's more like a survival, in my opinion, but close to a hardcore mode. You have to gear up, kill enemies, gear more, kill, gear, if necessary, kill, etc... Been a lot of years though.
Parkour, Skyblock, and the other ones, are not that enjoyable for me. As I said multiple times, I only played Skyblock 10 minutes, I sincerely don't get its point xD. From my point of view, it's like a survival in an island, but you have to make missions in order to "survive" and make progress, I don't like to depend on things like this xD. Parkour is enjoyable, but I get tired soon if the parkour it's hard. I mean, I think I have beaten almost all the "easy parkour" section, but the other ones I barely played them, I tried though, that's the important thing.
I played once Among Slimes, and I got tired of it too. It's like a detective game. And I know I like these type of games where you have to find an impostor / killer and these, but in Minecraft? Sounds new to me. And, let's be sincere, I prefer to do it outside Minecraft xD.
I sometimes played Quake Craft or something like that. It was quite funny to play too, in those times...
And I haven't talked about Team games. To be honest, and to be straight, if I am not playing with friends in parties, I don't usually play Team games. I honestly prefer to play team games with friends rather than with people that I don't know that well. But yeah, there's always the thing of playing with those that CubeCrafters call as "randoms", what a word, eh? I mean, if you play team games with a friend, you should already know how good they are, how they play, how you can connect with them in these games, what do they do in different gameplay moments, etc... When you play with other players, it's like playing more blindly, as you don't know how they will act towards a team game. But hey, you never know when you'll meet a new friend. Perhaps one day when you wake up and you decide to play one game of Team Eggwars because you have to do a daily challenge mission, you make a new friend. Who knows...

To sum up, my best favourite games are FFA, lucky islands and Skywars. The other ones are interesting to play aswell, but, if I had to choose between one of my favourite games and one of those, I would choose one of my best favourite games instead of the others.

I hope this speech helped to understand my thoughts. And sorry if I departed a bit from the original topic xD.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Overall, I like all CubeCraft games. However, there are some that are more of a priority for me.
For example, FFA: I really enjoy FFA, not just because of pvping and having fun, but for relaxing and running the whole map with samurai kit. I have more than 50 days of played time in this game. The thing that I really like of FFA is that, instead of just pvping with others, you can always meet new friends and form gangs in some places. For example, up the waterfall on Savannah, at the tower on Kingdom, etc... You can also explore and discover secrets in this maps that you did not know until today's day. I can spend hours and hours in this particular game.
The other games I really enjoy playing are Lucky Islands and Skywars, lucky islands rather than skywars though. I don't have statistics that are brilliant, but, in my opinion, they're good, I am not gonna show them now since I am not at home. The thing that I like of Lucky Islands is that it's not just a Skywars where you have to open chests, get gear and kill everyone, it's more like you have to be lucky in order to get good gear, not just getting the good gear out of chests, but killing other players and opening lucky blocks. You can get a sharpness III stone sword that is comparable with a diamond one, or you can get a nice trip into the void.
On the other hand, Skywars is quite enjoyable too. Although, as I said before, I don't play it as much as Lucky Islands. Skywars is more competitive in the aspect of pvping. Gear, bridge, kill, gear, if necessary, bridge, kill... It's more mechanic I believe, but you have to think a lot sometimes too.
Minerware is enjoyable aswell, but I usually get tired after playing 2-3 games. Why? To be honest, I don't have arguments or reasons to show why I get tired so easily, but I guess it's just myself that gets tired after all...
Survival Games has been an important game since I came to Minecraft, as it's the first game that I played in a multiplayer server. It's more like a survival, in my opinion, but close to a hardcore mode. You have to gear up, kill enemies, gear more, kill, gear, if necessary, kill, etc... Been a lot of years though.
Parkour, Skyblock, and the other ones, are not that enjoyable for me. As I said multiple times, I only played Skyblock 10 minutes, I sincerely don't get its point xD. From my point of view, it's like a survival in an island, but you have to make missions in order to "survive" and make progress, I don't like to depend on things like this xD. Parkour is enjoyable, but I get tired soon if the parkour it's hard. I mean, I think I have beaten almost all the "easy parkour" section, but the other ones I barely played them, I tried though, that's the important thing.
I played once Among Slimes, and I got tired of it too. It's like a detective game. And I know I like these type of games where you have to find an impostor / killer and these, but in Minecraft? Sounds new to me. And, let's be sincere, I prefer to do it outside Minecraft xD.
I sometimes played Quake Craft or something like that. It was quite funny to play too, in those times...
And I haven't talked about Team games. To be honest, and to be straight, if I am not playing with friends in parties, I don't usually play Team games. I honestly prefer to play team games with friends rather than with people that I don't know that well. But yeah, there's always the thing of playing with those that CubeCrafters call as "randoms", what a word, eh? I mean, if you play team games with a friend, you should already know how good they are, how they play, how you can connect with them in these games, what do they do in different gameplay moments, etc... When you play with other players, it's like playing more blindly, as you don't know how they will act towards a team game. But hey, you never know when you'll meet a new friend. Perhaps one day when you wake up and you decide to play one game of Team Eggwars because you have to do a daily challenge mission, you make a new friend. Who knows...

To sum up, my best favourite games are FFA, lucky islands and Skywars. The other ones are interesting to play aswell, but, if I had to choose between one of my favourite games and one of those, I would choose one of my best favourite games instead of the others.

I hope this speech helped to understand my thoughts. And sorry if I departed a bit from the original topic xD.
Wow! Thanks for this reply!!

I can totally agree with most of the things you've said.
This definitely helped me understand your thoughts.
Have a great rest of your day!💪

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
I am a big Eggwars Duos guy. Just hit 1000 wins on it last night. I am getting into Solo as well, and practicing speedrunning on both. I also like to try to go for massive winstreaks. Currently at 83 straight wins on duos :D

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hi!

My favorite game is SkyWars! Love how fast it goes with types of strategies. I used to keep playing safe, I win like 9 out of 10 games to be honest. I also go for the 10.000 wins & top 5 leaderboard. 🤪
But I also play different minigames on CubeCraft like EggWars & Lucky Islands. I'll say my stats.

Solo Skywars: 8825 wins
Team Skywars: 784 wins

Solo Eggwars: 450 wins
Team Eggwars: 1830 wins

Solo Lucky Islands: 702 wins
Team Lucky Islands: 2185 wins

I also play Minerware with 630 wins & PVP Games like Duels with 1100 wins & FFA with 4000+ kills. I also really like Arcade to play in free time like Layer Spleef, Wing Rush, Quake Craft & Slime Survival.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi!

My favorite game is SkyWars! Love how fast it goes with types of strategies. I used to keep playing safe, I win like 9 out of 10 games to be honest. I also go for the 10.000 wins & top 5 leaderboard. 🤪
But I also play different minigames on CubeCraft like EggWars & Lucky Islands. I'll say my stats.

Solo Skywars: 8825 wins
Team Skywars: 784 wins

Solo Eggwars: 450 wins
Team Eggwars: 1830 wins

Solo Lucky Islands: 702 wins
Team Lucky Islands: 2185 wins

I also play Minerware with 630 wins & PVP Games like Duels with 1100 wins & FFA with 4000+ kills. I also really like Arcade to play in free time like Layer Spleef, Wing Rush, Quake Craft & Slime Survival.
Those stats 😱 you've got a lot more wins than me haha.
Good luck on getting 10k wins and top 5 leaderboard!!

Toostie

Aug 5, 2020
Hello all!

What is your favorite game on CubeCraft, how many wins do you have in this game and why do you like it the most? Let me know, I'm curious!😜

Mine is definitely Team Eggwars, because the game just can't get really boring for me. Every eggwars game is different. Sometimes a game can go really fast, but sometimes it takes a lot of time! You can win without even building in your egg with obsidian and sometimes you have 3 layers of obsidian to protect your egg from destruction. This means a lot of variation and that's why I like this game the most! I currently have 1095 Team Eggwars wins.
Team Egg on top :). Every game is different and it's not all based on your ability to PvP, you need to think strategically too. I recently got on the leaderboard :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
Top Bottom