Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey!

I really like white wolfs, Lynx, white lion and just basic cats!
As you might've noticed I really like cat animals, they're sooo cute and amazing to pet! Also I like the white wolf & white lion really because of their colour. They're so fluffy!

Reactions: Herrrooo

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i absolutely love dogs! everytime i see someone walk with their dog and they get all excited i walk over to pat them and they're just so pure and adorable!

my second favorite are lemures without any doubt, i remember going to a zoo and suddenly getting jumped by multiple of them, it scared me so much! x3 they're just little weirdo's and i wanna know what they're thinking when looking at us.

my third favorite are goats. i might get goats when i live on my own because my grandparents their old neighbors had 2 goats, and they really stole my heart for all the goats in the world. always when zoo's got goats and you can sit with them, i like to sit there all day. and maybe cuz of undertale

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom