Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herrrooo

Well-Known Member
Jun 17, 2018
124
194
119
The Netherlands
I really wanted to make a new thread about animals and I am interested to see what other people think of animals and which they like the most.

*Please don't list more animals than 3, because it will make the comment section chaotic.*

Mine are:

Grizzly Bear
Lion
Orca's

I am excited to see the results!
:cube_dark:
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
I've always loved cats. It's a common choice, but I can't help it! They're adorable!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Herrrooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Hippir wrote on Nollq's profile.
A bit late but... CONGRATULATIONSSSS🎉
Top Bottom