Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 4, 2020
Planet Earth
youtube.com
Hi, I want to get to know this amazing community more so I want to know what is your best moment on the Cubecraft server Java or Bedrock edition you can reply or provide a link to a video or anything really. I can't wait to see your responses!

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that my favourite moment on Cube is when I first played Slime Survival, me and my friends had really fun so we kept playing all day.

Reactions: EliteGamerYT146

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I have many amazing moments, but this is one of them. I hitted Number 1 Top Arcade collectors. This is from 2017 I believe.

Edit: When Trophies were still a thing T-T
TtUZfoW.png

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
in lucky island 3 players made a roof of obsidian but not the floor, before they finished the last blocks of the roof i used the TNT wand and perfectly introduced the TNT in the last hole, when the TNT exploded i saw the 3 fell to the void.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hi, I want to get to know this amazing community more so I want to know what is your best moment on the Cubecraft server Java or Bedrock edition you can reply or provide a link to a video or anything really. I can't wait to see your responses!
The moment I got a total of 5 friends online playing with me and we were 6 in Solo SkyWars, focusing each other and having a hell of fun! Everybody was having a blast and I can't wait for that to happen again... :)

Apr 29, 2020
Belgium
My best moment was when i played lucky island with a friend. She died in the first 20 sec 😂 and then i clutched the game with 12 kills in a map of 16 players. I was very sweaty on that moment. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom