Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
My was simply my name! I changed it just recently though because forever, my username for online gaming has been CptSwollhouse. The reason behind CptSwollhouse is because when I first got a PlayStation 3 about eight years ago, I asked all my friends to come up with a username and that's what I ended up picking! It's about as douche baggy as I can possibly sound, which is ironic because I'm not muscular or a douchebag Irl. It's fun listening to people try to make fun of me for it because they think it's a serious name lol

Reactions: Despacito 2

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I have only had RockBob4. It is my name for everything. I had it from Club Penguin (an OG game) when I was about 8 and used it for minecraft.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Mine : Steyroh
Why : My real name is Stef and I removed the 'f' just putted 4 random letters behind Ste .

Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
My first name... I used to play cracked some years ago, before I left Minecraft and joined again,
FlavioXD
Then I left Minecraft
I came back 2 years later
Or 3
And I bought Premium cuz if u cracked u pleb
I became PingEther04
And I recently changed to Ping_Ether
Yaaaaaaaay

N

Nikboo

Nikoshka was, is and will be the first and last MC name Ill have in the history of my player name. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom