Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ninja_Assassin

Nov 12, 2015
So a while back, my friends and I were completely bored.

SOOOOOOOOOOO...

Eggwars_Egg_Wreck.png

F

Facelurite

Omg u broke an egg in eggwars nobody has ever done that before how do you break eggs in eggwars i certainly have never done that wth this is so amazing he broke an egg how do u di that omgomgomgomgomg!!?!?!?!!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg u broke an egg in eggwars nobody has ever done that before how do you break eggs in eggwars i certainly have never done that wth this is so amazing he broke an egg how do u di that omgomgomgomgomg!!?!?!?!!
Can we keep it polite please.

Good job! Which map was it on? ^-^

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Oh I remember that game. A group of friends and I were playing on Aztec, when we all went to the different islands and broke the eggs at the same time xD it was quite the entertainment. I don't quite remember if we won that game though.

Reactions: Snodia

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Oh I remember that game. A group of friends and I were playing on Aztec, when we all went to the different islands and broke the eggs at the same time xD it was quite the entertainment. I don't quite remember if we won that game though.
I remember that game as well. I'm sure we won, too. It was great.

YOU SCREENSHOT STEALER
Were the not a part of the group at the time? I don't remember everyone that was around at the time.

CraftyCrashers

Sep 16, 2014
That is something you don't see everyday though.
Breaking all the eggs simultaneously by 1 team.
I'm sure the chat is like 'what...'.

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom