Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
The most annoying thing for me is when a player go to the middle, because the game are going to be mooore longer than normal. I always try to throw him off the bridge to avoid this, but sometimes the player won and arrives to middle. I prefer speed games more than long games, long games end up boring me.

Reactions: GalacticAC

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
The most annoying thing for me is being targeted every game. As well as slipping while bridging and falling into the void, i cri everytime :(

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
For me its when i just gut all geared up and im ready to go over to another base, but then i get too self-secure and i fall of the bridge and start laughing about how stupid i can be! LoL :D

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
2 things.

1. Teamers, hackers. I had a very close game in solo where I was severely outgeared and against a team (one was decent in PvP) but managed to win by healing when there were chances and killing his weaker teammate first.
2. The 15 bows achievement. That one's been bugged and is the only one I need for all of the solo SW achievements! :(

D

Deleted member 309509

1*- When i find Hackers and i die for them ;
2*-when your mate troll's you ( its aways funny but , rage ... )

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The most annoying thing for me is that people don't like to use teamwork, in team skywars. In solo the one thing I hate is getting stuck in OP mode without a chestplate!

ILAVAPRESTON

Mar 28, 2016
Me shooting off them in the map candies and with a punch 2 anviled bow and named to
"GET SHREAKED"
I did it he is so angry in fact I did it with also the name "Kitten Paws" just irritating

fgeto

Jun 27, 2014
1. not having enderpearl kit like in 2014 :P
2. someone spleefing me in to the void >:(
3. building and the block glitchs and i fall in to the void D"'':

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom