Translation Te~yeah nvm nothing outside of google translate lol
whoops-whoopsie.gif

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
how reliable is google translate?

And how do you enter text from non-Latin languages into google translate?
I personally use a different translator which might translate something better, it really depends on the person though, everyone translates something differently. I usually recognize the language 😅

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
I mean, if someone sends you a screenshot of a language that doesn't use the Latin alphabet, how do you type it in?
Change your keyboard to that language (Phone) and retype it. Also if its a really uncommon language why would you bother lol. omg 1 other player saw his friend swear in his papau new guinea language ohnooooo 😭 😭

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, if someone sends you a screenshot of a language that doesn't use the Latin alphabet, how do you type it in?
Well considering we can’t really accept reports via discord, a message link would be required for discord reports (so we can just copy paste). For in game reports it’s unlikely that people will start speaking a language that NONE of the staff members speak (talking about designers, admins, QA etc). Plus, afaik there’s only a few languages that you can select when an in-game report is being made so tbf there’s not much we can do other than ask a friend or a family member who speaks that exact language.

Reactions: vasui and Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom