Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I regret not being able to come out on my own terms. I was pulled out of the closet; someone else told everyone on my behalf and I had to admit to it over Facebook Messenger. In my mind, it was this perfect moment where I would share this part of myself, but that moment was taken from me by, ironically, another LGBT person.

I'm still a student and have some plans for the year after I graduate. I'm saving a lot of money right now to be able to afford 9 months of traveling the world. I know my parents and boyfriend aren't supportive of it, but I know I would deeply regret not doing it as I'd grow older. You only really get one shot at traveling the world for so long, before you go on and live a life, make commitments, and have a lot more responsibilities.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The amount of time I have spent playing FFA on this server.

Despite spending very few hours per day / week (especially when compared to more regular FFA players) playing FFA, I have started to recognise FFA for what it is, the most toxic cesspool in existance on Cubecraft.

Yes, of course there were some common moments where you would have genuine fun playing the game, but if you compare the amount of fun moments to the endless FFA toxicity, I'd argue it's not worth it.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I'm still a student and have some plans for the year after I graduate. I'm saving a lot of money right now to be able to afford 9 months of traveling the world. I know my parents and boyfriend aren't supportive of it, but I know I would deeply regret not doing it as I'd grow older. You only really get one shot at traveling the world for so long, before you go on and live a life, make commitments, and have a lot more responsibilities.
I would say an amazing experience, go for it. You will enjoy it

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I regret not playing CC Java earlier because I could enjoy with people and games that are no longer there. Now it isn't in best conditions and I'm not sure if it will become again as good as it was(I hope it'll be better soon tho).

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The amount of time I have spent playing FFA on this server.

Despite spending very few hours per day / week (especially when compared to more regular FFA players) playing FFA, I have started to recognise FFA for what it is, the most toxic cesspool in existance on Cubecraft.

Yes, of course there were some common moments where you would have genuine fun playing the game, but if you compare the amount of fun moments to the endless FFA toxicity, I'd argue it's not worth it.
I regret spending 300$ just for fly perms in cubecraft 💀 could have bought something better ngl
Wasting my time on grinding lucky block duels for leaderboard (worse game mode ever).
At the time, you surely must have enjoyed it though! Isn't that what counts? Looking back, it probably wasn't the most productive but that's kind of the point of Minecraft and games in general!
I grinded to get on the Infection leaderboard and got 1st spot. Now that I look back on that, it was pretty pointless but do I regret it? No. It was what I wanted at the time and it brought me joy! :)

Last edited:

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I generally try not to regret things too much. Yes, I think about it, I sometimes overanalyze it and look back at it, but I mostly don't regret it. I try to look at what I did, learn from it and make sure it doesn't happen again the next time. Whether I succeed or fail is a story for another time, but I try and I improve with every decision.

But there are still a few things, that I do regret and think about quite often. I would like to list 2 of them.

I'm almost always very careful with what I say and how I present myself, but since almost is not always, there have been times when that just wasn't the case. And while this has never really happened to me in my online life, it has happened to me in real life. A few times, I have said some things, that I shouldn't have said. Words that were intended in a totally different way, maybe as a joke, or just as something spontaneous that I said. But they were words, that hurt people, words that caught even me off guard when the person reacted negatively. I have always tried to apologise, to make it right and while in most cases all is well between us, some moments still, so to say, haunt me.

And the second thing is waiting soo long to write my 100th post on the CubeCraft forums. After I joined the forums in the middle of May 2022, I started liking the community very much and got to 99 posts in a bit more than a month. Then at the end of June, the time came for me to write my 100th post and I wanted to just make it perfect. I wanted to make an awesome suggestion or something similar and started stressing over what could be that one addition I'd like to suggest and write about. And writing about something I wasn't motivated to just put me on hold for more than half a year. I was so focused on wanting to write that post, that I just didn't want to do anything until I finished it and since it wasn't something that I wanted, something that didn't come from me, I couldn't do it. It took me all of those months, to figure out, that I have to write what I wanted and that I just want to get back into the community I like and on the server I enjoy. After that and writing my 100th post now as a story of what happened, I was much happier and easily got myself back into the community. I just regret wasting so many months to figure it out. But as they say, some lessons require you to pay a price.

Hope you found it interesting, I absolutely love the thread and people's responses. ♥️

pekd

And the second thing is waiting soo long to write my 100th post on the CubeCraft forums. After I joined the forums in the middle of May 2022, I started liking the community very much and got to 99 posts in a bit more than a month. Then at the end of June, the time came for me to write my 100th post and I wanted to just make it perfect. I wanted to make an awesome suggestion or something similar and started stressing over what could be that one addition I'd like to suggest and write about. And writing about something I wasn't motivated to just put me on hold for more than half a year. I was so focused on wanting to write that post, that I just didn't want to do anything until I finished it and since it wasn't something that I wanted, something that didn't come from me, I couldn't do it. It took me all of those months, to figure out, that I have to write what I wanted and that I just want to get back into the community I like and on the server I enjoy. After that and writing my 100th post now as a story of what happened, I was much happier and easily got myself back into the community. I just regret wasting so many months to figure it out. But as they say, some lessons require you to pay a price.
i think my 100th post was just some random reply, didnt think others would overthink something like that so much

ballonpuma288

Jun 26, 2021
France
magic map!!!! on eggwars 4v4 cubecraft bedrock (not magic and mayhem!!!) and birthday kinda
1678157461253.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom