Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I'll take your word for it, but I don't like to hear people criticising CubeCraft so much. Obviously in the recent times it hasn't been the best for the server but what can we do other than wait?
I respect the fact that you recognise that the server hasn't been doing too good, although you asked: "what can we do other than wait?" What kind of attitude is that? One of the things we as a community can do is to create threads like this, and let them know more has to happen, the community isn't powerless, quite the opposite, without the players playing on the server, the server is nothing. The server depends on us.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I respect the fact that you recognise that the server hasn't been doing too good, although you asked: "what can we do other than wait?" What kind of attitude is that? One of the things we as a community can do is to create threads like this, and let them know more has to happen, the community isn't powerless, quite the opposite, without the players playing on the server, the server is nothing. The server depends on us.
There are already way too many threads addressing the matter now. I need not make another.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
All I am hoping for is the anti-cheat at the moment. In all honesty, I don't care about free build that much, I only want the anti-cheat. There are a horde of hackers on the server right now and this needs to, and will be solved. Obviously, the server does depend on us, players, and of course, if they fail to give the community what it requires and what it wants, well, the server can't really run then. I hope CubeCraft can roll out the anti-cheat soon.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So you basically mean CubeCraft should hire robots? THESE STAFF MEMBERS WORK VOLUNTARILY! THEY AREN'T EVEN GETTING PAID! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL LIFE AND ARE ONLY HUMAN!!!!
About the anti-cheat and hackers, what are you thinking! All you have time for is creating new threads complaining about the server, but you don't actually know what's going on. They are working on an anti-cheat! UNDERSTAND! It has been plugged into the server for testing and is coming soon! Due to this hacker problem, there are more reports than ever! Do you think you are the only one who's reports are not being seen? If you want to speed up the process, tag a moderator, I recommend zRinne or JesperGeakko, I'm not sure Camezonda is fine with it anymore. You really need to think before you create these posts. Do you not think these problems have not been addressed yet? CubeCraft, I am really sorry that you guys are having to go through this, you don't deserve it at all. Why don't you put yourself in @Mac's place, how much criticism he receives, "What is wrong with CubeCraft?" "OH SHUT CUBECRAFT, IT HAS TOO MANY HACKERS!"

Seriously, think about what you have said. Priorities, you said about priorities? THEY ARE WORKING ON THE ANTI-CHEAT! And after that, we will see free build. So if you don't have patience, don't complain like this.

Read the last few weeks forum's posts. Everything is about what you have said.
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID and (In the voice of Master Yoda), "Patience, my young padawan!"
a). Anticheat is a robot. Yes, that's what we've been asking for. They volunteered; they should be taking responsibility.
b). Neither do you. All we know and all we need to know is that we have been left in the dark about this anticheat for months. MONTHS. Maybe even a year. You have NO GROUNDS to say it's coming soon. You have no idea what's going on. Just like us.
c). We're thinking about what's going on. Because we don't know. Clearly he has put thought into his post; he must have spent at least 20 minutes on it. The problems HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED YET. NOTHING HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO REMEDY THE ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN EFFECTIVE. EFFECTIVE.
d). Well this isn't totally sarcastic.
e). No duh. We know this. That's the point.
f). Again, you have no grounds to say this. Say this when you get a staff position. Oh wait...
g). We've been patient for 2 years for freebuild. I think it's reasonable for us to get riled up.

I'm not trying to rub it in their face. But when the staff have the arrogance to blame us for complaining, that's upsetting. You sucking up to them isn't helping either.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
a). Anticheat is a robot. Yes, that's what we've been asking for. They volunteered; they should be taking responsibility.
b). Neither do you. All we know and all we need to know is that we have been left in the dark about this anticheat for months. MONTHS. Maybe even a year. You have NO GROUNDS to say it's coming soon. You have no idea what's going on. Just like us.
c). We're thinking about what's going on. Because we don't know. Clearly he has put thought into his post; he must have spent at least 20 minutes on it. The problems HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED YET. NOTHING HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO REMEDY THE ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN EFFECTIVE. EFFECTIVE.
f). Again, you have no grounds to say this. Say this when you get a staff position. Oh wait...
g). We've been patient for 2 years for freebuild. I think it's reasonable for us to get riled up.

I'm not trying to rub it in their face. But when the staff have the arrogance to blame us for complaining, that's upsetting. You sucking up to them isn't helping either.
Well, I love this server so I would do anything to support them, but they do need to hurry up with the anti-cheat. I don't know when we will see free build but as I have said earlier, I honestly don't care about it.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Well, I love this server so I would do anything to support them, but they do need to hurry up with the anti-cheat. I don't know when we will see free build but as I have said earlier, I honestly don't care about it.

Probably after freebuild. It's coming so be patient and just report the stinking hackers.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I would agree. They have released the beta version of the anti cheat though. But it is very bad and kicks innocent people.
Yes, if you have a good CPS for spam clicking or you keep on jumping constantly, you get kicked. If you strafe, you get kicked. This is the new anti-cheat, but it is catching hackers I believe. But that doesn't solve the problem really. Kicking them does nothing, all that will happen is they will come back and ruin another game. The anti-cheat needs to alert staff that there is a hacker, and give the staff the username as well so they can get banned.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yes, if you have a good CPS for spam clicking or you keep on jumping constantly, you get kicked. If you strafe, you get kicked. This is the new anti-cheat, but it is catching hackers I believe. But that doesn't solve the problem really. Kicking them does nothing, all that will happen is they will come back and ruin another game. The anti-cheat needs to alert staff that there is a hacker, and give the staff the username as well so they can get banned.

Remember this is the beta version so you will just have to wait. I really want these hackers to suffer lol.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
Probably after freebuild. It's coming so be patient and just report the stinking hackers.

And when is freebuild coming? How I see it is you guys are giving yourselves excuses to continue supporting the server and refuse to believe that CCG is not at its best. You're waiting so badly for the new updates so as soon as they appear, you feel that supporting the server and standing by it were the right decisions.

I really want these hackers to suffer lol.

You both seem annoyed by the hackers as well, but you refuse to say so directly. If you have something you feel you need to say against the server, do it. It's better than showing indirectly that you agree with us, as evidenced by your reply.

You read what I said about suggestions, and how they're not accepted by Admins. Do you both think this suggestion is going the right way? No, as every other thread like this one, Admins ignore it until the thread is there no more.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Though I agree to a certain extend, you should know that there is a LOT of work from us behind the scenes, meaning it's not visible to you.
Yeah, but we've no clue about what's going on behind the scenes, so for members it looks like 5 moderators are doing reports, but cube has about 20 moderators? What are the other 15 doing?

Reactions: Iselciour

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Staff keeps saying: 'Try to place yourself in our position', but why don't you guys place in members their position?

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
'Try to place yourself in our position'
Though I agree to a certain extend, you should know that there is a LOT of work from us behind the scenes, meaning it's not visible to you.
I wonder how we could possibly put ourselves in your positions, if all the "behind the scenes" aren't allowed to be viewed by members. Although staff members could put themselves into our position due to them being a member before.
If you're talking about the anti-cheat that's running now. Then this is pure crap. I get 20 CPS (with butterfly clicking) and I always strafe, but never got kicked.
Only when Reina is mad i get kicked, jk ly @Rororoyourboat

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy

Now, you have a valid point and all, but you have to realize you can't blame the whole staff team for an anti-cheat that is being worked on by only a few people. While UE designers are paid, helpers and mods (unsure about admins+) do it for free, so not only they're doing this as volunteers, but they also have no affiliation whatsoever with developing the anti-cheat. You can get mad at "the staff" for the anticheat, but guess what, 90% of the staff team isn't working on it. You're making helpers upset, moderators upset, administrators upset, developers upset, owners upset, members upset. Why? Was this thread worth it, @Zelreedy ? About prioritizing work, CCG has multiple developers working on multiple features.

By the end, my point is, people who are impatient are getting pissed off because they don't understand a human life in its basic, go blame them in their faces and call them out, and then what? What is your end @Zelreedy ? Removing staff? Is that how you want to improve the team? Are you for real?

All this thread is doing is, making people upset and depressed because some triggered man decided to say crap on their work, and that work is in most of the cases NOT EVEN THEIRS!

Consider staff members as individuals, sometimes, rather than a group. You're just putting everything and everything together as a single term and noun, "staff" to hate on.

Stop. This is not useful in any way.

@FalseHonesty idk why I am tagging you bruh

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
its fun how players get intervieuwed (what should mean that they are qualified) and still get denied after that? then why even bother giving someone a intervieuw that lasts 15 mins max?
No need to be butthurt because you didn't get accepted. Why would we have an interview if we'd give people helper straight away after filling in a successful application?

3. The Staff team don't prioritize the things to work on the server. You can notice the server really needs bugs to be fixed, but what happens instead is more and more Eggwars maps, or any other update that is not as important as bugs fixing. Some things are needed to be taken care of before other stuff, which doesn't happen. In my opinion, Owners just leave bugs until players are used to them, while they proceed to work on other stuff that will make the server appear more attractive to newcomers.
Build team works on maps, dev team works on bugs.

Though a few points people make are valid to a certain extend, most of the stuff members say are assumptions. You are not stating facts.

Example; Freebuild:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/freebuild.159507/
People have been creating threads about freebuild for months now and always stated the 'fact' that creative is not being worked on, though creative was being worked on. In case you wonder, we were not able to bring out creative on the 21th, because we want it to be perfect when we bring it out, that should be understandable, right?

Examples of stuff other staff members do behind the scenes:
- Report bugs
- Test new games/features and help the developers make them perfect
- Moderate chats ingame (Though this is visible most of the time, there'll almost always be a staff member in skywars lobby one, for example.)
- We forward suggestions and we create a lot of suggestions ourselves.

To have all staff be active and do a lot of work every single day would be ideal, but is practially impossible. I know some staff members could be a little bit more active, but we cannot force them to, nor do we want to. This is why we recruit new staff and why inactive staff get demoted. If you feel like you can make a change, feel free to join us here. https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-applications.54/

That something is not visible to you, does not mean it doesn't exist.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom