Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
As far as I can tell and remember, a lot of staff that are in charge of banning/muting do not have jobs since they are in school. Besides, before becoming staff it's quite common sense to take into consideration that if you volunteer for staff, you have time to be staff. It's pointless to volunteer to be a mod when you know you will never get to reports.

I'm pretty sure those who go to school are there for 7-8 hours a day, plus homework which can be multiple hours long, pretty much equivalent to a job. Also, retread where I said "or in school full time".

It's called constructive criticism.
Constructive criticism includes ways to improve. Simply telling someone they aren't doing enough is just bashing, not constructive at all.

Not going to say names, but I know some staff members that don't do anything in CubeCraft. They rarely come online, and when they do, they don't come on to do reports.

I'm sure you do, and that happens. This isn't a corporate Fortune 500 career, and sometimes people lose interest. Other times, people face life changes that no longer allow them to volunteer as much, or any, time. Unless we know their story and life, we can't judge.

You would be right if by "MANY" you meant "a few".

Most of the new helpers I see are active almost every day, patrolling the forums. It's amazing how many threads they take care of.

You aren't staff so how would you know how "MASSIVE" the next update will be? I would actually like you to elaborate on that because it seems like you know more than practically all the community. Besides, as far as I was informed, SkyWars and EggWars are, and always will be top priority. So please, shed some light on what you know about this update, and how "soon" it will come.

I say massive because it will include the new anti-cheat, which will easily be the biggest, and most likely, best implementation to the server since its birth. Free-build will be back, totally revamped. And I don't KNOW for sure of these things, but I pay attention to threads and base what I know off others who either have those connections, or aren't usually off starting random rumors.

Basically all I agree with.

Thank heavens I pleased you.

[QUITE]I don't know if you've read this whole thread, but the point of this thread is because nothing is being done. I'm not sure we're the ones that need to gain some perspective.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll play your own card here. You aren't staff, so how do you KNOW nothing is being done? There's a lot being done, but it's behind the scenes, and heck, even I created a thread suggesting we be updated more on what's going on because we don't often hear updates on big projects. (Although they did release an update about Freebuild not too long ago). Just because we aren't constantly seeing huge changes doesn't mean nothing is getting done.

What suggestions have been heard? And I don't mean like 1 or 2 examples, I'm talking about a significant amount of suggestions because the "suggestions" section is flooded with unheard suggestions. For example, I made a thread for EggWars and SkyWars Suggestions because staff didn't have the time to look through all the suggestions for those 2 games, so the purpose of the thread was to combine all of them together. So if staff doesn't have the time to review our suggestions, how are they implementing/listening to our suggestions? I also know that even some ideas from staff members themselves are usually neglected by higher staff.

If 1 out of every 100 suggestions was implemented, the server would be constantly updating with motonenous tiny changes that would hinder bigger projects. Almost all suggestions are going to go unnoticed,m. It sucks, and I've seen many good ones I'd like to see, but that's the way it is, and with a small group of developers, it'd be insane trying to implement even all the good ones. The most recent suggestion that was taken was the revival of 1.8 skywars and Eggwars.

[QUITE]Let's take into consideration what we're all saying before writing a complaint against another complaint...[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'm failing to see a true complaint here, but I guess by your standards I'll just call it "constructive criticism" and move on.

Again. it's called constructive criticism. If you can't handle criticism, and you think criticism is bad, I ask you this: how does a server develop without varying opinions? If you think that staff should do what they do without the community's voice, then that would make the server biased, narrow-minded, single-sided, and not fun to play by other people.

Where does OP state legitimate ways to improve the efficiency of staff? Where does OP suggest a single way in which to solve any of his grievances? Again, that's called bashing, not constructive criticism.

Higher staff gets paid so, they actually get money out of this server. As for Mods/Helpers, they spend their free time supporting the server they like playing on.

Ah yes, they indeed do! However, I sincerely doubt that is who OP is lodging his complaint against. Even if it is, those who are being paid are obviously held to standards set by the server owner. If they don't, I doubt the owner is continuing to pay those employees for not working. If you don't like the standards the server sets for it's higher ups, there are many other servers out there. Heck, you can always make your own!

You just contradicted yourself. You want us to appreciate the server blindly, or we can "gtfo". Yet we need to gain perspective..?

Besides the fact that those were spoken about two totally different topics, it's not really a contradiction. What I said was it's time to appreciate the staff for what we do have instead of complaining about what we don't have. If you look at it from a mod's point of view, even working hard several days a week doesn't seem to be enough for some members, and they deserve a big "thank you" for the work that is done. If you don't want to appreciate what's here, you are more than welcome to leave and not be a member here!

Please show me the contradiction.

Lastly, as a suggestion from me to you: if you can't handle constructive, criticism, don't take your time to view these kind of threads.

Lastly, well, you get my point. You aren't seeing the difference between whining and providing constructive criticism.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'm pretty sure those who go to school are there for 7-8 hours a day, plus homework which can be multiple hours long, pretty much equivalent to a job. Also, retread where I said "or in school full time".

Constructive criticism includes ways to improve. Simply telling someone they aren't doing enough is just bashing, not constructive at all.

I'm sure you do, and that happens. This isn't a corporate Fortune 500 career, and sometimes people lose interest. Other times, people face life changes that no longer allow them to volunteer as much, or any, time. Unless we know their story and life, we can't judge.

Most of the new helpers I see are active almost every day, patrolling the forums. It's amazing how many threads they take care of.

I say massive because it will include the new anti-cheat, which will easily be the biggest, and most likely, best implementation to the server since its birth. Free-build will be back, totally revamped. And I don't KNOW for sure of these things, but I pay attention to threads and base what I know off others who either have those connections, or aren't usually off starting random rumors.

Thank heavens I pleased you.

[QUITE]I don't know if you've read this whole thread, but the point of this thread is because nothing is being done. I'm not sure we're the ones that need to gain some perspective.

I guess I'll play your own card here. You aren't staff, so how do you KNOW nothing is being done? There's a lot being done, but it's behind the scenes, and heck, even I created a thread suggesting we be updated more on what's going on because we don't often hear updates on big projects. (Although they did release an update about Freebuild not too long ago). Just because we aren't constantly seeing huge changes doesn't mean nothing is getting done.

If 1 out of every 100 suggestions was implemented, the server would be constantly updating with motonenous tiny changes that would hinder bigger projects. Almost all suggestions are going to go unnoticed,m. It sucks, and I've seen many good ones I'd like to see, but that's the way it is, and with a small group of developers, it'd be insane trying to implement even all the good ones. The most recent suggestion that was taken was the revival of 1.8 skywars and Eggwars.

[QUITE]Let's take into consideration what we're all saying before writing a complaint against another complaint...[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'm failing to see a true complaint here, but I guess by your standards I'll just call it "constructive criticism" and move on.

Again. it's called constructive criticism. If you can't handle criticism, and you think criticism is bad, I ask you this: how does a server develop without varying opinions? If you think that staff should do what they do without the community's voice, then that would make the server biased, narrow-minded, single-sided, and not fun to play by other people.[/QUOTE]

Apply for helper, i'm sure you'll be accepted because you're just repeating the 'how to be a staffmember' manual. Btw, chapter 1: 'repeat the same things as staff said and don't give clear answers'. I've seen so many people that are acting the same way as you do and it's getting annoying.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas

[QUITE]Let's take into consideration what we're all saying before writing a complaint against another complaint...

Again. it's called constructive criticism. If you can't handle criticism, and you think criticism is bad, I ask you this: how does a server develop without varying opinions? If you think that staff should do what they do without the community's voice, then that would make the server biased, narrow-minded, single-sided, and not fun to play by other people.[/QUOTE]

Apply for helper, i'm sure you'll be accepted because you're just repeating the 'how to be a staffmember' manual. Btw, chapter 1: 'repeat the same things as staff said and don't give clear answers'. I've seen so many people that are acting the same way as you do and it's getting annoying.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what great constructive criticism you are practicing. Again, bashing is not helping, so if it isn't nice, and it isn't helpful, stop. Plus, how are my answers not clear? And if we are getting to be so annoying, why are you still here? You clearly aren't helping solve any of these issues!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Wow, what great constructive criticism you are practicing. Again, bashing is not helping, so if it isn't nice, and it isn't helpful, stop. Plus, how are my answers not clear? And if we are getting to be so annoying, why are you still here? You clearly aren't helping solve any of these issues!
You're clearly not long enough at the forums to understand people their frustration. I have been trying to make staff clesr that they're handeling things the wrong way, for more then 4 months now. I tried EVERYTHING. But everytime, there are people that are just repeating staff their vage words. Some members were 24/7 at the forums replying, since they became staff, they're inactive.
Many staff members have REAL jobs outside of CubeCraft or are going to school full time. The hard work they put into the server and forums is 100% VOLUNTARY, so excuse them for not treating it like their career 24/7.
We've tried to say that the staff team excists out of 5 people that are doing reports rn, staff reacts that they're recruiting helpers, but nothing is changing in the report a player section
. Stop saying they need to be more responsible! There are MANY new staff members who go the extra mile for you and I, and many old staff members who are still sticking around to make sure we have a good time!
I haven't seen many new staffmembers replying to my reports, just the same ones as always.
There's going to be a MASSIVE update coming soon, and that's holding everyone's top priority spot. Builders have no part in the anti-cheat, so stop complaining that new maps are coming out because they literally have nothing to do with each other.
When will this massive update be released? Staff doesn't give a clear answer. Only soontm, which means 0 days - 1 year.
Anyone accusing the staff of anything other than working hard needs to take a step back, and gain some perspective! They are here for YOU. They listen to YOUR suggestions, and just because there's no instant gratification like you expect of them doesn't mean they aren't trying. It's time to be grateful that CubeCraft is what it is, whether it's lacking in some departments or not. If it weren't for our awesome staff, there would be no server, and there would be no playing. You'd be stuck on servers that were much more interested in your money than your satisfaction.
They are not here for me, because then the way staff is handeling things would be changed. I remember @iLoveYouu's thread about assassins, one of the best assassins threads ever, 1 idea has been added out of 7 (I think). They could fix the whole game, but no.
This isn't a corporate Fortune 500 career, and sometimes people lose interest.
THEN THEY SHOULD RESIGN.
Wait till they're mods, they'll be inactive, 100% sure because that's just how it goes with staffmembers lateley
You aren't staff, so how do you KNOW nothing is being done?
You should've been here a couple months/weeks ago, when he was still staff ;)
If 1 out of every 100 suggestions was implemented
hahahahhaha that's so funny.

You clearly aren't helping solve any of these issues!
You're neither.

Reactions: Iselciour

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Re-read where I said " It's pointless to volunteer to be a mod when you know you will never get to reports.

Like I said, it seems like you haven't even read this thread at all. We're seeking that something is done in this server. Is that bashing in any way..?

No one is talking about judging staff and their personal lives. We're questioning their ability to handle what needs to be handled. If they're incapable of handling staff-duties, they should resign or at the bare mininum, contribute in some way, shape, or form if they wish to be staff.

This thread/discussion does not really apply to Helpers since they can't ban/mute or enforce the rules just like a Mod or Sr Mod should.

because it will include the new anti-cheat, which will easily be the biggest, and most likely, best implementation to the server since its birth.
The anti-cheat hasn't been worked on for the longest time. And your hope that the new anti-cheat plugin that will come out soon was the same hope we all had when they said "soon" was more than a year ago. Same for free-build.
I don't KNOW for sure of these things
Key phrase that gives this thread its main validity.

You aren't staff, so how do you KNOW nothing is being done? There's a lot being done, but it's behind the scenes, and heck, even I created a thread suggesting we be updated more on what's going on because we don't often hear updates on big projects. (Although they did release an update about Freebuild not too long ago). Just because we aren't constantly seeing huge changes doesn't mean nothing is getting done.
Because I WAS staff, and I've been here long enough to know how the server is managed?

So you're saying, small issued like bugs shouldn't be covered because it would hinder the result of a new game? What's the purpose of having a server when there's so many holes in it? You can't just play a game when there's so many issues with it. And if there were no issues, many implemented suggestions would keep the games fresh to play.

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
so many inactive ones.
You have to account for other variables. School has just started.
mostly in staid of playing)
Aaaand that is where you are wrong. We all want to play JUST as much as you. Even more maybe.
The week bans are changed, it now is 1 month as first action and perm as a second action.
To everyone saying a month ban isn't good enough
That's like volunteering to work in some place, and then after some days you stop going to that place. At the same time, nobody can judge you as you're volunteering and not getting anything in return. If you volunteer in such a thing irl and stop doing it, do you think the people who hired you will keep you working with them? I don't think so.
Bro, just because some of your reports aren't done as fast as you would like, all of us ban hackers as much as possible.
some will NEVER learn it.
I don't think there is a problem of understanding these problems. The real problem is time. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to do every report, respond to everything, ban all the hackers, and everything you think can we can do like simple robots. Beep boop.

I know yall will just skim over this and be like "HA! Another generic staff response! Let me go harp on this guy some more talking about how he sucks at his volunteer position (Which I know somewhere deep inside me he actually does everything he can, while balancing school, tests, family deals, and more)! This brings me joy in life :D". I'm not telling you what to do, as I can't. But, for once, PLEASE, just think about the human you are talking to when you press send on your message. I, for one, get more and more demotivated every time I see posts like these. "STAFF SUCK!" simply makes me feel like no matter how many reports I finish, no matter how many hackers I ban, no matter what I contribute, now matter what I do, it will never be enough for you, for some members. Talk about demotivating.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Re-read where I said " It's pointless to volunteer to be a mod when you know you will never get to reports.

Sure, and I'm sure some people have applied for staff positions with the sole purpose of gaining the benefits with zero intentions of doing any work. But I'm also sure that most people who apply have every intention of helping the server. Also, I doubt anyone could have predicted how many reports would be coming in daily at this point. Sure, I believe we need more staff so the reports can be handled more efficiently, but to assume everyone applies knowing they won't ever do reports is incorrect.

Like I said, it seems like you haven't even read this thread at all. We're seeking that something is done in this server. Is that bashing in any way..?

What you mean vs what is actually typed are two different things. The post is very rude towards staff members and moderators, even if the intention was to voice the opinion that more be done.

No one is talking about judging staff and their personal lives. We're questioning their ability to handle what needs to be handled. If they're incapable of handling staff-duties, they should resign or at the bare mininum, contribute in some way, shape, or form if they wish to be staff.

This thread/discussion does not really apply to Helpers since they can't ban/mute or enforce the rules just like a Mod or Sr Mod should.

I can see that, but Helpers are supposed to keep an eye out for hackers and report them directly to mod's, so maybe there's a lack of work being done by Helper's as well. They are a team, and when one link fails, they all fail.

The anti-cheat hasn't been worked on for the longest time. And your hope that the new anti-cheat plugin that will come out soon was the same hope we all had when they said "soon" was more than a year ago. Same for free-build.

There were visible updates on both of those recently. The anti-cheat was actually plugged into the server, albeit it worked poorly. And Mac made a giant post about Freebuild. Those things are happening regularly, so the fact that they did means real progress is being made on both.

Key phrase that gives this thread its main validity.

Nobody knows anything positively unless they have every single fact in hand. How does OP know there haven't been enough reports to backlog the Mod's awhile? He doesn't. It's called context clues, which are used regularly in life, such as my last reply.

Because I WAS staff, and I've been here long enough to know how the server is managed?

"Key phrase.."? Cmon, don't play the hypocrite card. How do you know that's exactly how the server is still managed? You don't, you assume, which makes you just as wrong as you've accused me to be.

So you're saying, small issued like bugs shouldn't be covered because it would hinder the result of a new game? What's the purpose of having a server when there's so many holes in it? You can't just play a game when there's so many issues with it. And if there were no issues, many implemented suggestions would keep the games fresh to play.

Absolutely not. They should absolutely receive attention, but prioritizing is important. If it's a small bug that doesn't cause severe disadvantage to gameplay, it is probably generally put on the back burner. I'm sure with 1.11 coming soon, many of the bugs reported with 1.10 will be covered. Of course there will be a new plethora of bugs with the update, but we will just have to see. Also, constantly changing games with what are considered "good suggestions" could drastically alter the game over the long term, deteriorating what the original creator made. If I came up with a game that became very popular, but it was changed weekly or monthly, eventually it wouldn't feel like my game anymore, and that'd be very offensive, and I'd lose motivation to attempt to create new games. Eventually, you'd have no new games, just the same games over and over with minute changes here and there. [/QUOTE]

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Sure, and I'm sure some people have applied for staff positions with the sole purpose of gaining the benefits with zero intentions of doing any work. But I'm also sure that most people who apply have every intention of helping the server. Also, I doubt anyone could have predicted how many reports would be coming in daily at this point. Sure, I believe we need more staff so the reports can be handled more efficiently, but to assume everyone applies knowing they won't ever do reports is incorrect.

What you mean vs what is actually typed are two different things. The post is very rude towards staff members and moderators, even if the intention was to voice the opinion that more be done.

I can see that, but Helpers are supposed to keep an eye out for hackers and report them directly to mod's, so maybe there's a lack of work being done by Helper's as well. They are a team, and when one link fails, they all fail.

There were visible updates on both of those recently. The anti-cheat was actually plugged into the server, albeit it worked poorly. And Mac made a giant post about Freebuild. Those things are happening regularly, so the fact that they did means real progress is being made on both.

Nobody knows anything positively unless they have every single fact in hand. How does OP know there haven't been enough reports to backlog the Mod's awhile? He doesn't. It's called context clues, which are used regularly in life, such as my last reply.

"Key phrase.."? Cmon, don't play the hypocrite card. How do you know that's exactly how the server is still managed? You don't, you assume, which makes you just as wrong as you've accused me to be.

Absolutely not. They should absolutely receive attention, but prioritizing is important. If it's a small bug that doesn't cause severe disadvantage to gameplay, it is probably generally put on the back burner. I'm sure with 1.11 coming soon, many of the bugs reported with 1.10 will be covered. Of course there will be a new plethora of bugs with the update, but we will just have to see. Also, constantly changing games with what are considered "good suggestions" could drastically alter the game over the long term, deteriorating what the original creator made. Eventually, you'd have no new games, just the same games over and over with minute changes here and there.
Just wanted to highlight some parts.
a). No one applies and is accepted just to become a staff member without getting off their butt and working. That's a misconception. Either (a), they lose motivation to keep going, or (b), just don't have the time to devote to the game. Both of which I totally understand, but that's when you make the mature decision to either take a break or resign from your position. Some of the staff members have been gone for months, and I haven't seen since (on the forums, I mean).

b). It's also rude to shut down threads where members are voicing their opinions. Almost every thread covering this kind of topic has been locked. Not because they were useless, but the staff just don't want to deal with them. The tone they use? They could just apologize for the delay and lock it, but have to make it sound like it's some inconvenience.

c). You're joking right? HELLO? Helpers/New Mods are the most active on the server! They've shut down at least 2 times as many report threads as mods. Guess what? Not all reports are valid, due to bad evidence, or no evidence at all. Helpers are ON TOP OF THAT. And if you were a mod, would you like a Helper to be poking you every two minutes that a hacker popped up in an arbitrary lobby? It's not like they do anything about it, anyways.

d). If it didn't work, how is there any "real progress" being made? They have the foundation, great. Now we just have to wait another year for it to actually work.

e). Have half the team work from the new reports, the other from the old. Meet somewhere in the middle, and boom, the new reports are done, and the old reports get solved too. While this might take the same amount of time, at least the new reporters aren't complaining anymore about their reports not being answered. Also, half the reports are garbage due to them not being useful. Some of them are mutes, which take less time to solve then a ban.

f). What about the broken game in the Arcade and Skywars? Those aren't small, are they?
Granted, the community isn't perfect. But neither is the staff team. You can't just defend them because they're the staff team; they have made mistakes. We can own up to ours (at least I can). It's time they do the same.

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
You have to account for other variables. School has just started.

Are you using school to justify your actions now? Reports have been ignored for a long time now, even during Summer vacation.

Aaaand that is where you are wrong. We all want to play JUST as much as you. Even more maybe.

People who want to play that much won't apply for Staff. I only applied for Helper once, and I later decided not to as I will have less time to play and more time doing reports and helping people. If you care that much about playing, I don't think you should apply for Staff at all.

Bro, just because some of your reports aren't done as fast as you would like, all of us ban hackers as much as possible.

As fast as I would like? My latest report has been ignored for almost a month now. I'm not sure why does every Staff Member who's replying to this thread is insisting that all Staff Members are working hard, you're tricking nobody by saying that. We all know there are some Staff who don't care at all about the server. Even when reports were all replied to before, it was only 1 or 2 Staff Members who did them all. If you were there when report threads were shown, you'd know who are those 2 Staff I'm talking about. Other Staff Members apparently just relied on them to do all the reports.

I don't think there is a problem of understanding these problems. The real problem is time. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to do every report, respond to everything, ban all the hackers, and everything you think can we can do like simple robots. Beep boop.

Why did you say otherwise in your application when you're saying right now that you don't have enough time. How many hours did you say you spend on the server while applying for Staff? And now you're saying you don't have time. I'm not sure if you're misdirecting us or were trying to misdirect Admins while applying.

I know yall will just skim over this and be like "HA! Another generic staff response! Let me go harp on this guy some more talking about how he sucks at his volunteer position (Which I know somewhere deep inside me he actually does everything he can, while balancing school, tests, family deals, and more)! This brings me joy in life :D". I'm not telling you what to do, as I can't. But, for once, PLEASE, just think about the human you are talking to when you press send on your message. I, for one, get more and more demotivated every time I see posts like these. "STAFF SUCK!" simply makes me feel like no matter how many reports I finish, no matter how many hackers I ban, no matter what I contribute, now matter what I do, it will never be enough for you, for some members. Talk about demotivating.

Is this the new defensive tactic right now? Saying that you volunteered for your position? No one forced you to volunteer, and I'm pretty sure if you haven't volunteered, other people who might have been more serious would apply. You're pretty much saying "Leave me alone, I volunteered for this, I'm doing you a favor. If you think you're fulfilling your duties as Staff, you shouldn't find this topic offensive. Only Staff who find this thread disrespectful and inappropriate towards Staff are the ones who know they're not doing their jobs. If you know that you work hard on the server, you would agree with us that some Staff are not doing their jobs, instead of joining their side. ;)

larswijn

Dedicated Member
You're joking right? HELLO? Helpers/New Mods are the most active on the server! They've shut down at least 2 times as many report threads as mods.
Im sorry, but about 2/3 of my reports (in my timezone) are still being replied to by the same old staff(read: around 3 people). Even if i tag all stafmembers that are online at that time, those guys(again, read: those 3 people) usually still respond the fastest. There is only one new staff in particular, that is seriously doing one amazing job at answering my reports. Thats the only new one thats really replying to them also. Meh.
Also: i wouldnt know about helpers; cant view other peoples threads and my own are always w/ proof

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
So you basically mean CubeCraft should hire robots? THESE STAFF MEMBERS WORK VOLUNTARILY! THEY AREN'T EVEN GETTING PAID! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL LIFE AND ARE ONLY HUMAN!!!!
About the anti-cheat and hackers, what are you thinking! All you have time for is creating new threads complaining about the server, but you don't actually know what's going on. They are working on an anti-cheat! UNDERSTAND! It has been plugged into the server for testing and is coming soon! Due to this hacker problem, there are more reports than ever! Do you think you are the only one who's reports are not being seen? If you want to speed up the process, tag a moderator, I recommend zRinne or JesperGeakko, I'm not sure Camezonda is fine with it anymore. You really need to think before you create these posts. Do you not think these problems have not been addressed yet? CubeCraft, I am really sorry that you guys are having to go through this, you don't deserve it at all. Why don't you put yourself in @Mac's place, how much criticism he receives, "What is wrong with CubeCraft?" "OH SHUT CUBECRAFT, IT HAS TOO MANY HACKERS!"

Seriously, think about what you have said. Priorities, you said about priorities? THEY ARE WORKING ON THE ANTI-CHEAT! And after that, we will see free build. So if you don't have patience, don't complain like this.

Read the last few weeks forum's posts. Everything is about what you have said.
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID and (In the voice of Master Yoda), "Patience, my young padawan!"

Reactions: abhay sankar dev

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
I mean cubecratf is loosing a bit of players but u have to admit the staff is doing the best they can to give us the best experience while the ruin their lives
Doing things for us I really dont care about the hackers because they just hack because they are bad legit

i have to disagree I mean The staff are very kind and helpfull escpecially to youtubers so i dont care I just want to say thank you to the staff
and not complaint about the server

Keep up the good work :D and please others reading this thread just dont fudging complaint about the server

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
Want to help the staff team, please apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

Let's be honest. "Staff is not doing their job, they don't care about reports" etc. etc. As @HackersDontWin already said, we have a life, school, friends, education and a lot more. There are reasons some staff are inactive, not replying to reports etc. So please respect us so we feel appreciated because we are Volunteers!!
most people who play on this server are below 13 and if ur not dont say anything

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
So you basically mean CubeCraft should hire robots? THESE STAFF MEMBERS WORK VOLUNTARILY! THEY AREN'T EVEN GETTING PAID! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL LIFE AND ARE ONLY HUMAN!!!!
If they don't have enough time, they should resign, if you would have read the whole thread you would've seen that this has been said many times already.
About the anti-cheat and hackers, what are you thinking! All you have time for is creating new threads complaining about the server, but you don't actually know what's going on.
By leaving the community in the dark, they can't expect anything else but more threads about the problems. I'm sure if the owners created a nice thread about why it is all taking so long and what is being worked on and how long it takes, they wouldn't be spammed with threads like these.
Do you think you are the only one who's reports are not being seen? If you want to speed up the process, tag a moderator, I recommend zRinne or JesperGeakko, I'm not sure Camezonda is fine with it anymore.
Yes that's just to name a few, there are enough staff members who don't do as much as they do, and this thread is adressed to those staff members only. Also, I just want to mention, I created a report, and after a few weeks it had a few views, which means staff members have actually clicked on it and viewed it, that disgusts me, okay, you couldn't read it because it was Dutch? Please, forward it to a Dutch staff member. Instead they just left it in the dust and I had to personally adress it to a staff member on skype. Just an example.
Seriously, think about what you have said. Priorities, you said about priorities? THEY ARE WORKING ON THE ANTI-CHEAT! And after that, we will see free build. So if you don't have patience, don't complain like this.
The free-build servers have been top priority for over a year, but honestly, that was a lie because they haven't been working on it for that long. Honesty is important, and maybe the lie wasn't intentional, but they still need to think more about what they are promising.
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID and (In the voice of Master Yoda), "Patience, my young padawan!"
That's really cute, but I think this community has been told to have patience a few too many times.

[NOTE]
People who are saying this thread is rude towards staff members, it's not rude at all. Threads like these have been ignored too many times. Also, I'm sure the staff team has experienced worse, this is a thread because people are frustrated, they really want these problems to be solved, and apparantly that takes a thread full of strongly opinionated people (I HOPE). It's not meant in a rude way. It's just to really get to them, to make them understand, because they didn't seem to understand it at all in the past. Not talking about all staff members, just a big part of the team.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
If they don't have enough time, they should resign, if you would have read the whole thread you would've seen that this has been said many times already.

By leaving the community in the dark, they can't expect anything else but more threads about the problems. I'm sure if the owners created a nice thread about why it is all taking so long and what is being worked on and how long it takes, they wouldn't be spammed with threads like these.

Yes that's just to name a few, there are enough staff members who don't do as much as they do, and this thread is adressed to those staff members only. Also, I just want to mention, I created a report, and after a few weeks it had a few views, which means staff members have actually clicked on it and viewed it, that disgusts me, okay, you couldn't read it because it was Dutch? Please, forward it to a Dutch staff member. Instead they just left it in the dust and I had to personally adress it to a staff member on skype. Just an example.

The free-build servers have been top priority for over a year, but honestly, that was a lie because they haven't been working on it for that long. Honesty is important, and maybe the lie wasn't intentional, but they still need to think more about what they are promising.

That's really cute, but I think this community has been told to have patience a few too many times.

[NOTE]
People who are saying this thread is rude towards staff members, it's not rude at all. Threads like these have been ignored too many times. Also, I'm sure the staff team has experienced worse, this is a thread because people are frustrated, they really want these problems to be solved, and apparantly that takes a thread full of strongly opinionated people (I HOPE). It's not meant in a rude way. It's just to really get to them, to make them understand, because they didn't seem to understand it at all in the past. Not talking about all staff members, just a big part of the team.
Fine, if you have such "GREAT" opinions to defend, why don't you sign up for the staff role? It's not easy to control a server, and it being one of the best, has many players and its not simple to manage. Why don't you start your own server? Why don't you try running CubeCraft? All you have time for is bad mouthing the server.

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Fine, if you have such "GREAT" opinions to defend, why don't you sign up for the staff role? It's not easy to control a server, and it being one of the best, has many players and its not simple to manage. Why don't you start your own server? Why don't you try running CubeCraft? All you have time for is bad mouthing the server.
Before you start bashing my statement, I was moderator & builder on this server for quite some time, I know how to deal with pressure. I left for a reason and I will most likely not return. This thread indicates one of the reasons I left. Next time, do your research, you are a new player who has only been here for a few months, you got nothing on me.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Before you start bashing my statement, I was moderator & builder on this server for quite some time, I know how to deal with pressure. I left for a reason and I will most likely not return. This thread indicates one of the reasons I left. Next time, do your research, you are a new player who has only been here for a few months, you got nothing on me.
I'll take your word for it, but I don't like to hear people criticising CubeCraft so much. Obviously in the recent times it hasn't been the best for the server but what can we do other than wait?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom