Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Whenever you want to invite a friend, it will tell you which lobby they're in, but I think it would be very helpful if it said whether they're in a party or not. Otherwise people would be wondering while their friend doesn't want to play with them anymore, or their friend could join their party later in the middle of the game, and then the inviter would feel obligated to finish the game quickly, or risk annoying their friend.
Please consider my suggestion :)

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Ooh, This would be a awesome change, deff something that's nice to have :)

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Whenever you want to invite a friend, it will tell you which lobby they're in, but I think it would be very helpful if it said whether they're in a party or not. Otherwise people would be wondering while their friend doesn't want to play with them anymore, or their friend could join their party later in the middle of the game, and then the inviter would feel obligated to finish the game quickly, or risk annoying their friend.
This would make the Social menu for each friend more cluttered than it needs to be

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds good, simple and could be implemented easily.

Agree!

Reactions: Anonymoose3840

MCotoulas

Apr 23, 2021
Minecraft
Pronouns
She/Her
honestly I would find that very useful :D I invite my friends to parties but don't join very much but if we had this no one would have to be annoying like you mentioned:D

Reactions: Anonymoose3840
Apr 1, 2020
If they ever add that, they should also add party join requests too. That way if you wanna play with someone without pulling them from a game, you can join them. I also think they should add a friend join option and they should also add mid-game spectating if you join them during a mini game.

Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If they ever add that, they should also add party join requests too. That way if you wanna play with someone without pulling them from a game, you can join them. I also think they should add a friend join option and they should also add mid-game spectating if you join them during a mini game.
YES. I completely agree. This is a REALLY good set of ideas

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I pretty much like this idea. It's simple improvement to Party system and can be implemented as a part of some sort of Party & Social Update on Cubecraft.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’d have to disagree could just say in party playing [game title] and if not just say playing [game title] it’s something not hard to implement takes only an minute and is helpful
It is not as easy as you think as they'd have to re-design the Ui in order to fit it in which would take a bit of time

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It is not as easy as you think as they'd have to re-design the Ui in order to fit it in which would take a bit of time
It’s not as hard as you make it out to be, also as you can see you do get enough space to put a maximum of five words.
if you want to make it look cleaner you could have font size be controlled by a maximum pixel length and have a for loop statement to create that,
and coding all of that would probably take no more than 10 minutes for a rough draft.
If text size stays the same and rough draft would probably take a minute.

Attachments

• 99B9C0C8-2197-4582-BFBB-C3FF8C3F1A26.jpeg
    99B9C0C8-2197-4582-BFBB-C3FF8C3F1A26.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 47
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s not as hard as you make it out to be, also as you can see you do get enough space to put a maximum of five words.
if you want to make it look cleaner you could have font size be controlled by a maximum pixel length and have a for loop statement to create that,
and coding all of that would probably take no more than 10 minutes for a rough draft.
If text size stays the same and rough draft would probably take a minute.
idk, if you have a lot of ppl online at the same time, the social menu can be very, busy and messy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom