Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So I for one always question what hp the person I just fought was on. Was it low? Or is it just an overall God?
After having a long and time-consuming battle, I start to think about that.
Get to the point?
As some people would know a server called hypickel has this little thing... Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 10.11.56 pm.png
So this tells you how much health a person had lost when hitting them with a bow or fishing rod. Or gained from having healing.
However, if you hit the player with a sword or any other item their HP bar would not be displayed.

I'm not suggesting that we copy this. At all. I am simply using this as an example.

I am purposing that after a player has been killed such as... Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 10.23.27 pm.png (Bob). It would show their health at the bottom:
SpinZepz was killed by Bob with 2.5 hearts remaining.

But this would just lead to spam in the chat.
Not exactly. I was thinking that they could give the option to display your health in global or just let the player you killed know.

So we are just going to copy Hypickel?
Nope. Looking at the screenshots you should know the answer to this question. as
A bit of shorterthread today folks. Still, hope they'll consider it
I hope this made sense. I am slowly losing my ability to English pls forgive me :).

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
1nb4 copying hypixel comments

Sure, i think that the server should display hp on peoples heads, instead of spamming chat. Ive found hypixels method stupid from the very start as it spams the chat redirecting my attention.

Your idea of this many hearts remaining is great as well

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It would be something pretty interesting to have. Duels have this, why not other gamemodes (FFA, Skywars, etc).

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I agree with implementing this idea. It's very useful when you're fighting see the hearts that the enemy have. I personally can't run forge so I can't install mods that shows the health of the players.

If they can't add this, the other alternative is see the hearts in chat of the enemy when you die, it would be also a good feature:

PlayerX slain you with ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I hope this will be added.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I like this idea but either their health above their heads (you also have a Mod for that) or in the chat after someone died by someone.

D

Deleted member 116945

Last edited by a moderator:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Sorry, But I don't like the idea because the players in that game are going to clean you as you are on 5 hearts or lower and now you don't know how many hearts a player have.

Either ways, you're gonna get cleaned. So I don't see this as a huge issue.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I would only suggest it that it shows up to who hit dealt damage to the player. If it was global then there would be just people sitting in their bases waiting for someone be off gaurd and attack them during that time.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I would only like this dues. Why you may ask? You will know how many hearts you have and the hearts your opponent has every single time. This could cause more cleaning and less strategy.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I really like this!
It would really help in games like eggwars in those positions where you think you are losing, but really you have 3 more hearts than the other guy.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I believe you see it when you are playing PVP duels. I would like to see it in other games too!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
2e1.gif

> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fix-yo-stuff-bugcraft.189352/
For the lazy people:
- Ever heard of Health Bars?
Yeah I don't really have time to discuss whether Damage Indicators gives you in-game advantages or not. Just add some Health Bars above player names. Doesn't sound difficult and it also isn't. Also when you shoot someone it should say how much health they have left (Only for bows).
Yes +1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I realy like your suggestion. It is a cool small thing to add ing. People will love this because via this way they will know who they need to kill. It is also nice for the player who got killed because he can check how much damage he did. +1
Why not?
You can use LabyMod or Forge, could you both not run them?
Some people are having a laggy pc or a pc that can barely play Minecraft on their pc. So it will only give the players some more lagg.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom