Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2e1.gif

> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fix-yo-stuff-bugcraft.189352/
For the lazy people:

Yes +1
But isn't this something completely different? I am personally against health tags (and also showing the health in chat to players in game). Health tag mods can easily be disabled on the sever side. Showing a player the health of their opponent in chat after they died would be ok by me, it just might give a slight advantage to people in voice chat.
People will love this because via this way they will know who they need to kill.
That is exactly why I would hate this if it was shown globally. Only show it to the player that got killed.

Reactions: Zombiepower

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
View attachment 133652
That's why

I personally think you could just download damage indicators this would flood chat and make it really hard to read

Well I was assuming that the person who died would receive the message of how many hearts the other player killed you with. It shouldn't be too much of a spam, considering in most game modes (aside from 1.8) the amount of death messages aren't that bad.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
yeah it shouldn't be if you are terrible at PvP
keep in mind this was on a winged map even think about the amount of damage you can do if you are even slightly good

Eh, I've played enough of FFA to understand how things work there. Personally I don't the chat is really too much of a spam. It's not like it's being constantly flooded. You have plenty of time to read what someone says, at least in most case. But nevertheless, in comparison to other game modes, having death messages in FFA would be spammy.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It's not like it's being constantly flooded.
join a wing map with around 30 players for 1 minute
Than I think you'll change your mind on that
You have plenty of time to read what someone says,
not always
and if you like that than why would you want this to be added to FFA it will only add even more to the intense amount of kills and deaths
having death messages in FFA would be spammy.
yes as I said they are
and having damage would be worse

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
join a wing map with around 30 players for 1 minute
Than I think you'll change your mind on that

not always
and if you like that than why would you want this to be added to FFA it will only add even more to the intense amount of kills and deaths

yes as I said they are
and having damage would be worse

1) I've played in plenty of Wings FFA 1.8, and other FFA modes to understand how much death messages appear. I mean 19 days of play time does add up? But even in 1.8, which I consider the most aggressive FFA community in Cube, the chat isn't bad. It looks intimidating at first, but it's pretty easy to handle. Not to mention, even when I play full 40 player maps, I see basically no one complaining about the huge amount of text in the chat.

2) As I've mentioned in (1), the chat is manageable, but not impossible. Adding the messages you receive after your death, shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's not like you would die every 5 seconds, unless you are doing /kill. Or possibly every 8 seconds. (Now of you say you can die every 5 seconds, without /kill, offer proof. You need time to respawn, walk to the mannequins, random spawn, and spawn in an area where enemies instantly attack you. Or select a spawn, which will take time.). And as mentioned, only the person who dies will receive this message... Soooo not really an issue, at least IMO.

3) And when I made that statement, I meant in comparison.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1) I've played in plenty of Wings FFA 1.8, and other FFA modes to understand how much death messages appear. I mean 19 days of play time does add up? But even in 1.8, which I consider the most aggressive FFA community in Cube, the chat isn't bad. It looks intimidating at first, but it's pretty easy to handle. Not to mention, even when I play full 40 player maps, I see basically no one complaining about the huge amount of text in the chat.
1 I am not complaining about it
2 if there was not very much spam in kills and death try more specifically on space in OP, OP mode has a lot more winged deaths than any normal mode since the bow kit has more arrows
2) As I've mentioned in (1), the chat is manageable, but not impossible. Adding the messages you receive after your death, shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's not like you would die every 5 seconds, unless you are doing /kill. Or possibly every 8 seconds. (Now of you say you can die every 5 seconds, without /kill, offer proof. You need time to respawn, walk to the mannequins, random spawn, and spawn in an area where enemies instantly attack you. Or select a spawn, which will take time.). And as mentioned, only the person who dies will receive this message... Soooo not really an issue, at least IMO.
I am more talking about the damage
look at my screenshot now imagine that except with damages in the middle... and that is ignoring what you didn't see (which was a lot more I was just waiting for people to stop typing in chat so I could give you the best example)
3) And when I made that statement, I meant in comparison.
It doesn't change that in comparison it is more

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
1 I am not complaining about it
2 if there was not very much spam in kills and death try more specifically on space in OP, OP mode has a lot more winged deaths than any normal mode since the bow kit has more arrows

I am more talking about the damage
look at my screenshot now imagine that except with damages in the middle... and that is ignoring what you didn't see (which was a lot more I was just waiting for people to stop typing in chat so I could give you the best example)

It doesn't change that in comparison it is more

1) Not saying you are complaining about the relative spam, but just mentioning it as a side note of why I think most people wouldn't mind. I've just hopped on Wings Space OP several hours ago, and it was around 38 players when I joined. I walk in, chat is basically average. Half the time most people only get kills because they respawn in the same area to fight the same person over and over and over and over and over. The story of FFA. The bow is strong, but it's not much. In my opinion, all modes chat is manageable.

2) I thought we were talking about the amount of health the player who killed you ended off with. Not every single damage, like the other server has. I can imagine the message, but it won't be more. It's not really significant IMO.

3) Basically 1

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
It's a great idea, but I think it's considered as "copying" other server's ideas if CubeCraft added this in game, so I think CubeCraft should do this, but in another way and style.

Thank you. :)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea, maybe only show it to the person that died, because otherwise the person who killed them might get targeted because they have low health. As for the bow thing, +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom