Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Falling_Grace

Aug 15, 2017
I've been playing Egg Wars for 2 years and I've been noticing that some of the maps have been disappearing. I really missed a lot of them and here are the 3 maps I've selected:
- Area 51: This map was amazing. I loved the style and game play, but sadly, it has been pulled out of the map circulation.
- Vegetables: Vegetables was a great rush map and I truly enjoyed it, but as with Area 41 It has been taken out of the map circulation.
- And The Old Construction: The colossal size of the map truly made it "stand" (I'm becoming just as punny as the guy who's posts the updates ;)) out. I have recently noticed that a new iteration of the map has been made, but it just didn't have the height that I really loved about the old version.

I like a lot of the new maps like Beaches and Huts but I still really miss the old maps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

They removed them. We got construction back only because we revolted. Area 51 got deleted because people whined about how big the islands were and that mid was too far or something stupid like that.

Construction was my all time favourite. Dont hate the new one or anything but it does not seem anything like the old one.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Maps just like the ones you listed were probably removed, because it was either not popular, or people did not like it, just like what Gary Oak said.
Those maps probably might not come back, but hey you can suggest it on the forums. Helpertje provided you the link to the "Suggestions" sub-forum!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They will be revamping Area 51 in the next update
Vegastables was broken
The original construction had an awkward shape and made PvP worse on the map so they removed it but since so many people wanted it back they revamped it and added it back

Reactions: iGotHacks
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom