Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring Back underdasea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2017
Has it been removed or have they just "lowed" the chances of it just like the map vegetables?
Me and my fellow players can all agree on that underdasea was a good fun map that was a BIG! Hit when it came out and it still is but now it never appears is it still a map they do or did they think it should be replaced by the new maps?
Oriental,Draven,teaparty, rome, space, magic. All have been around since egg wars has come out rome is never played by people because there are so many people on one team and the map really does suck. There are some good new ones but most of them the islands are Way! to close tougher to even play a long game like you could in underdasea.
me and my friends think that if your bring back underdasea you guys would get alot more of the older players back

Thanks
-Thefatterasspenguin/Obese_Penguin

Reactions: BBCrocks

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Why did you bring up Oriental, Dwarven, Teaparty, Rome, Space, and Magic?
They are all very popular maps (rome not very).
Dwarven may not be as popular as some of the older maps.

BTW, Underdasea was never removed.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
The map didn't get removed. Unfortunately, you're just gonna have to get a rank to use the map selector or just wait patiently for the map to appear.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
It's definitely not removed. I've literally just played it before coming onto here. I don't understand why Rome hasn't been removed tbh xD like I have never seen anyone eager to play Rome and I myself have never been eager to play on Rome either ;P

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I did buy a rank and it took over 200 dollars away from me and never gave me anythin
So you're rank didn't give you anything? You never got to vote for op? You never go to use color chat? You never flew in lobbies... Then why did you buy a rank if it just took stuff away from you? If anything you have you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom