Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

redstonepie

Well-Known Member
Aug 6, 2020
21
27
89
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Cubecrafters! 😀:cube_light:

Recently I made my very first Skywars montage, and uploaded it on YouTube. What are your thoughts about this montage? Do you have any tips or ideas for me, so I can use them in one of my next montages?

Thank you in advance!👍

 

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
375
234
49
19
a jolly rancher
Hey Cubecrafters! 😀:cube_light:

Recently I made my very first Skywars montage, and uploaded it on YouTube. What are your thoughts about this montage? Do you have any tips or ideas for me, so I can use them in one of my next montages?

Thank you in advance!👍

my favorite part was when you started building up then jumped down and edited it so you where jumping down to fight someone. keep up the great work
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

Emerald Luc

Member
Dec 2, 2020
15
5
4
19
Canada🍁
www.youtube.com
Hey Cubecrafters! 😀:cube_light:

Recently I made my very first Skywars montage, and uploaded it on YouTube. What are your thoughts about this montage? Do you have any tips or ideas for me, so I can use them in one of my next montages?

Thank you in advance!👍

nice i like it!
mabye include more final-kill wins or kills but its really good. i think you have the missing peice that i never do in my attempts at montages

also, this is more of a in-game thing, but try learning to jump bridge! its the fastest way and only requires you holding your mouse down. Look it up on youtube! (i recomend the video by Xoop because it has a download for a practice map)
 
  • Like
Reactions: redstonepie

redstonepie

Well-Known Member
Aug 6, 2020
21
27
89
Pronouns
He/Him
nice i like it!
mabye include more final-kill wins or kills but its really good. i think you have the missing peice that i never do in my attempts at montages

also, this is more of a in-game thing, but try learning to jump bridge! its the fastest way and only requires you holding your mouse down. Look it up on youtube! (i recomend the video by Xoop because it has a download for a practice map)
Sorry for the late reaction..

Glad you liked it!
Oh and I also learned how to jump-bridge in the last month!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom