Not open for further replies.

RedstonePie

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2020
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Cubecrafters! 😀:cube_light:

Recently I made my very first Skywars montage, and uploaded it on YouTube. What are your thoughts about this montage? Do you have any tips or ideas for me, so I can use them in one of my next montages?

Thank you in advance!👍

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher

Recently I made my very first Skywars montage, and uploaded it on YouTube. What are your thoughts about this montage? Do you have any tips or ideas for me, so I can use them in one of my next montages?

Thank you in advance!👍

my favorite part was when you started building up then jumped down and edited it so you where jumping down to fight someone. keep up the great work

Reactions: wxzzrd

Emerald Luc

Dec 2, 2020
Canada🍁
www.youtube.com

Thank you in advance!👍

nice i like it!
mabye include more final-kill wins or kills but its really good. i think you have the missing peice that i never do in my attempts at montages

also, this is more of a in-game thing, but try learning to jump bridge! its the fastest way and only requires you holding your mouse down. Look it up on youtube! (i recomend the video by Xoop because it has a download for a practice map)

Reactions: RedstonePie

RedstonePie

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2020
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
nice i like it!
mabye include more final-kill wins or kills but its really good. i think you have the missing peice that i never do in my attempts at montages

also, this is more of a in-game thing, but try learning to jump bridge! its the fastest way and only requires you holding your mouse down. Look it up on youtube! (i recomend the video by Xoop because it has a download for a practice map)
Sorry for the late reaction..

Glad you liked it!
Oh and I also learned how to jump-bridge in the last month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom