Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anton_b_g

May 13, 2017
Pvp in 1.9+ Is hard to realise whats hacks and not. There is not based sense in that sort of pvp. Sure he got weird hits and if it would have been in 1.8.9 he would just have gotten a good aim. In 1.9+ pvp it's harder to see in my opinion, it can be based on the fact that i don't play 1.9+. Good job sending it tho! Keep up the reports ;D

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
To me I don't think would be enough evidence, sure he gets some questionable hits on you, but that could also just come down to ping differences. Also, there are times where if he was hacking, he missed some pretty easy hits, for example 0:31 and 0:41. Also, since this is ffa, I don't see the traditional head snaps towards random players as he walks by. Sure he could have had a toggle or could be closet hacking, but I just don't see enough there.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I don't think than he's hacker. Just pro in 1.9, A moderator should decide about this. Thanks for recording keep doing the good work.

xRushq

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2017
In this Opinion I know It looks like I am hacking sometimes but that doesn't mean I use them -Tqmen-

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
That is the annoying thing about 1.9 hacks, it is sometimes harder to spot than in 1.8. I certainly don't think he uses hacks, although sometimes he makes strange moves when a player comes close. Sometimes it seems like someone is hacking, but it is not. You should report it and see what a moderator thinks.

Reactions: Anton_b_g

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
looks alot like hit boxing at the start of the video. but sadly i don't think it would be enough to get him banned. Also we got to take into consideration that lag is very present on this server. that plays a big factor. I think just try to fight him a lot more and get some more footage of him.

DatOfVictory

Oct 2, 2016
oh yeah your right lol

It's probably fake evidence. Tqmen has a cape normally. He doesn't have a cape in that video and there's no evidence that the owner of the video had optifine or not so that makes it so weird and confusing.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
It's probably fake evidence. Tqmen has a cape normally. He doesn't have a cape in that video and there's no evidence that the owner of the video had optifine or not so that makes it so weird and confusing.
He could have not had optifine installed, reason why the cape is not showing. This is clearly not fake lol

Reactions: Sulphate

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
You are probably the guy that got banned, not everyone has to use Optifine if you didn't know that. Also not everyone has to do the same stuff did you know that how cool does that sound!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom