Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Worst Types Of Team Players

• Total voters

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Theres something about afk players that make me want to smash my computer. If people suicide, I don't really care as long as the remaining team works together. If they hog the generator, it's also fine as long as they don't hog the generator for 2 hours. The others i don't care much about or they just never happened.

You see, imagine you're a team of 4 against another team of 4. The 4 enemies go raid you, and then you see 2 of your teammates afk somewhere and the enemies just come in and kill us while I call for help.

Afk hoggers, a combination, are probably the worst, but I've never seen one.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
The worst type of team players, are the ones who don't listen.

Like you will be playing OP, and everyone knows that in OP diamond armor is useless, you don't need to win. Then I see one of my teammates in nothing but a diamond chestplate, and I try to explain that they're gonna die, but they just don't listen!

Also, the trolls... everyone knows when that person keeps kit farming so they can drop a slowness pot on you.. it's so annoying, but kit farming is gone now :)

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
What about people that target you because they wanted op, but you voted hardcore (literally me)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Team mates I hate / dislike:
- Noobs in Tower Defence that don't know that Ice / Mage / Poison Towers don't stack.
- People trying to act like they are the captain of the team in any kind of gamemode telling me what to do.
- People that join my team and kill me because I don't vote OP.
- AFK Players, WHY BOTHER JOINING IF YOU GO AFK THE NEXT DAMN MOMENT.
- Crossteamers, for real how pathetic are you if you got to team in TEAM Games...

And this might sound weird, but I'm actually ok with hacking team mates, does that make it ok to hack? No.
The reason I'm ok with it is because welp, their hacks make it an ez win. Doesn't mean they aren't pathetic because they hack but you get it, I'm ok as it makes me win the game more easy.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't think I have the worst teammate, I respect others so I don't think I hate any of them.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Campers.

They continuously break the bridge to mid, even when you're at mid without blocks leaving you stuck there with 32 diamonds wasted, then when you rebuild the bridge they get mad and try to teamkill you.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Complainers for me, people who just complain in the game or just point fingers to anyone when they get killed, and blame his teamates for not winning. Also sometimes betrayers, just plain unfairness.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The type of people that I don't like on my team are people that are ignorant or are not willing to learn /help.

One of the most annoying type of people are players that 1.8 PvP in 1.9 games :p

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You forgot EggWars teammates that make you, @zDutchie and @Earth do everything when they build a Tower.

So in short...

697dda2fbdda4e96b42963018fa508d4.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Top Bottom