Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What year is your favorite?

  • 2020

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • 2021

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 2022

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 2023

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 2024

    Votes: 5 23.8%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Jan 21, 2024
1,363
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The 2020's has been really crazy and depressing years so today I figured I'll ask about which year was your favorite and some of your best happiest moments from these years. Figured we should focus on the positive when entering 2025.


Also happy new year to everyone
2020, then I still was young, and school was at home bc corona
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Top Bottom