Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Okay this might be classified as a useless thread but I’m just curious.

So lately I’ve been in a normal vanilla Minecraft mood and I got a little curious and started watching different Minecraft videos on YouTube. Ever since I first picked up on the game of Minecraft, I’ve always been a fan of the Enderman. My current skin reflecting that. It got me thinking why the Endermen in particular. What was so special about them in the first place. You have to admit they’re fascinating. They grab blocks, teleport, and for some reason don’t like eye contact. Anyways I came across an old YouTube video by good old MatPat on Game Theory and the “secret lore” he uncovered about the Endermen made enough sense to peak my interest and reinforce my favoritism over them. Ultimately I have to say that they are my all time favorite mob, but I’m curious about yours. What is your favorite mob? Could be passive, aggressive, or neutral. Not even gonna tag a poll to this because of the abundance of different mobs in Minecraft so I’ll just let you say so down below.

So what is your favorite mob in Minecraft and why?

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I already know about @Zombiepower , the zombie of course.

I think I have more favorite mobs, like Zombie, Slime, Enderman, Squid, Guardian and Blaze because you can make awesome skins with it, sometimes I see a person who has a skin with a mob on his head, me thinking: Hey, that's pretty cool! But if I had to choose, I think the Guardian, they look so derpy and cool! Maybe, what about a Yoshi mob? Wouldn't be that cool? ;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
My favorite mob would definitely be the squid. They look super cool, are too majestic to be farmed easily like most other mobs, and are super useful with how much moral support they give.

LuxGlez

🎥 Content Creator
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 2, 2016
México
My favorite animal, maybe it would be the wolves, since they remind me of my dog that follows me everywhere owo

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Ooh. I really like the way wither skeletons look. But I think overall I just really like wolves. I love having my puppy pack destroying skeletons!

oh and if you were wanting my most hated it’s the phantom. I think everyone that voted for It regrets their vote xD

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
My favorite mod in minecraft is: creeper, aw ma- no.
But my favorite mob are the new cats (i believe from update 1.14). I always have been a cat lover in real life, and the new cats texture in minecraft look amazing, that is why cats are my favourite mob.

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
My favorite mob is the armor stand. I know, but its a sentient creature because you can use potions on it, and they effect it like poison. (Maybe it was glitch but throw poison splash potion at it).

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Slimes, because I, absolutely love building slime farm and watching them slowly die when jumping towards the iron golems to only fall on the magma blocks where they die on drop their nice slime balls. And then I can make sticky pistons on make tons a automatic farms! A good Minecrafter is a lazy one :)

Reactions: DevAwsome1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom