Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello CubeCrafters,

Just a quick forum post to say that we're now 1.9/1.10 compatible. This means that you can join the server on both 1.9 & 1.10 clients. We're still a 1.9 server, so that means none of the new blocks or mobs have been implemented... yet.

If there's any bugs, feel free to report them on this thread.

Thanks,
Joe <3

*BRACE YOURSELVES FOR 1.8 COMMENTS*

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Hello CubeCrafters,

Just a quick forum post to say that we're now 1.9/1.10 compatible. This means that you can join the server on both 1.9 & 1.10 clients. We're still a 1.9 server, so that means none of the new blocks or mobs have been implemented... yet.

Thanks,
Joe <3
joe I AM IN LOVE with the new 1.10 sounds.Theres a new pick-up sound,a 10 second countdown sound,a game start sound AND many more!Thank you soo much for doing this joe

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
15imgi

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Hello CubeCrafters,

Thanks,
Joe <3

*BRACE YOURSELVES FOR 1.8 COMMENTS*
wait joe,theres a bug in PVP.Whenever you choot a bow you crash.PLease fix this soon

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I didn't really try out 1.10 yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be awesome. Thanks for this update, Joe! <3 :)

Mystery_Tank

Jun 8, 2016
Is free build coming back soon :(? I know that creative and skyblock are very glitchy and laggy things to create or repair, but please ATLEAST bring back factions.

Tomasito

Apr 23, 2016
Netherlands
Hi guys! One question. I just logged in into Cubecraft and played a while, but I see that my character jumps automatically when I am near a block.... Is this part of this update? It's nearly not playable anymore with this auto-jump feature, because it also jumps when I don't want to jump.. :/

Tomasito

Apr 23, 2016
Netherlands
Hi guys! One question. I just logged in into Cubecraft and played a while, but I see that my character jumps automatically when I am near a block.... Is this part of this update? It's nearly not playable anymore with this auto-jump feature, because it also jumps when I don't want to jump.. :/

Ahhh I see. It's a feature of Minecraft 1.10, but it can be turned off in controller settings :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom