Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Also Most people don't actually react with "Agree", they react with "like" I think that should also count as well

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I feel like a lot of people still don't understand how the new system works. A lot of people just like the post with (probably) the intention to show that they agree with that post.. I think the new system is definitely better but I see too many people still using the like reaction. Maybe a like could also count as an agree vote, or would that be a bad idea?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Suggestions System Update

Hey people, we hope you've been enjoying the system changes, we've just been getting comfortable with it and figuring out how to proceed, one of the changes we'd like to make is the amount of community agree reactions required for a forward-

Suggestion threads will now require 25 :agree: agree reactions in order to be forwarded to us.

This is because we were not getting a big enough sample size of how much the community liked a suggestion after it was forwarded to us and it's difficult for us to come to a decision that's best for the server with such a small amount of responses. We were also receiving far more threads than we predicted and it's causing us to struggle to get responses out in time.

So keep in mind that every one of your responses matters to a suggestion so continue sharing and doing all that good stuff. :]

----

If you have any questions then let me, Younisco or Camezonda know.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020

Hey people, we hope you've been enjoying the system changes, we've just been getting comfortable with it and figuring out how to proceed, one of the changes we'd like to make is the amount of community agree reactions required for a forward-

Suggestion threads will now require 25 :agree: agree reactions in order to be forwarded to us.

This is because we were not getting a big enough sample size of how much the community liked a suggestion after it was forwarded to us and it's difficult for us to come to a decision that's best for the server with such a small amount of responses. We were also receiving far more threads than we predicted and it's causing us to struggle to get responses out in time.

So keep in mind that every one of your responses matters to a suggestion so continue sharing and doing all that good stuff. :]

----

Honestly, I don't really like this. I've seen quite a few suggestions that don't even reach 15 votes combined because people don't read them, making the requirements this high will just mean that a large number of suggestions that are good but don't receive a lot of attention will be ignored and cast aside.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

----

This is a lot better, although in my opinion. 20 would be the best.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Honestly, I don't really like this. I've seen quite a few suggestions that don't even reach 15 votes combined because people don't read them, making the requirements this high will just mean that a large number of suggestions that are good but don't receive a lot of attention will be ignored and cast aside.
Just because a suggestion doesn't reach the now 25 agree votes doesn't mean that it won't be seen. There are still a lot of suggestions that we look at that do not reach the requirements - just these are just ways to guarantee a response. We still have our staff team who are actively looking at suggestions, as well as a passionate community who rally for suggestions to be looked at. We have been looking at the suggestions subforums a lot more and are responding to a lot more, even if it isn't reaching the milestone needed. :]

Reactions: colinverp and Story

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
25 is so much, there's only very few suggestions that get that far, if it's too much for you maybe bring it up to 20? That seems a bit more reasonable.
We were also receiving far more threads than we predicted and it's causing us to struggle to get responses out in time.
You can make your team that answers them bigger :banter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom