Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If I understand correctly, it does mean you’ll be hoping for a staff member to see it:
While yes, that's true, you're also hoping a staff member reads it, and agrees with your suggestion, and will forward it on. This way, it's literally just checking if a suggestion meets a single criteria, and if it does, it will be forwarded.
Isn’t there a way to do this automatically?
Unfortunately not - we could look into this in the future.
I can use them on profile posts too, don’t think that’s supposed to happen xd
Fixed :D
Is this due to those new ones? And if so, can it be resolved? Isn’t a very big deal, just takes half a second or so to load.
Likely because it's a new reaction, it'll take a bit to load & cache. :]
Last thing, would there possibly be a way of adding two different reactions, one of the agreed, disagreed and unsure and one of the old ones? I like giving people love faces when they suggest something I agree very much with and that’d be impossible now if I want to use one of the others :)
At the moment, we're limiting it to one reaction per post. :]

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Does an agree reaction increase reaction score?
1617022203197.png

It doesn't :p

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Awesome update! Seems like a really fair system, can't wait to see how it works out!

I have a few points however:

Why don't you remove the old reactions completely for suggestions? Let's say that a suggestion has 11 agree reactions and 6 Love reactions. This means 17 people agreed to the thread, but it won't be forwarded as it only has 11 agree votes. Could be a bit confusing for people what to pick. Also I think it will look more clear to just have the agree disagree and unsure reactions.

Could the agree, disagree and unsure reaction be removed from comments on suggestion threads? I think this is unnecessary to have. With this system it doesn't matter who agrees with comments on the thread, if a comment gets a lot of likes or it is just a good addition, the thread owner could decide for themself if they want to add it to the suggestion or not.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Why don't you remove the old reactions completely for suggestions? Let's say that a suggestion has 11 agree reactions and 6 Love reactions. This means 17 people agreed to the thread, but it won't be forwarded as it only has 11 agree votes. Could be a bit confusing for people what to pick. Also I think it will look more clear to just have the agree disagree and unsure reactions.
We tried to remove these reactions but unfortunately was not possible with the add-on we have. :(
Could the agree, disagree and unsure reaction be removed from comments on suggestion threads? I think this is unnecessary to have. With this system it doesn't matter who agrees with comments on the thread, if a comment gets a lot of likes or it is just a good addition, the thread owner could decide for themself if they want to add it to the suggestion or not.
We think it's okay to have them with comments - it would be interesting to scout out if people agree with someone's comments. For example, if I make a suggestion, people disagree, and someone says "I don't like this suggestion, however I think that this is a better alternative" and it gets more agree reactions, it helps us to understand what our community would prefer.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Great update! This really needed a change so I'm happy to see these big improvements 😃

We want to be more open with you all, and want to publicly say if something is planned in our future roadmap here.
Have you ever thought about a public roadmap? I've seen some other servers have a public roadmap which could contain (non-secret) future projectes and their progress, highly reported bugs that are being fixed and the recently implemented changes to the server. From what I understand from this quote is that you want to be more transparent and a public roadmap would give a perfect overview of those "Planned" and "Implemented" suggestions aswell as other things like for example updates and highly reported bugs as I mentioned before. Trello is amazing tool for that.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
D

Deleted member 347571

I'm glad something like this is added to the forums, some good threads will now be seen more :p

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom