Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
We saw a suggestion get more than 50 agrees, so we think its very doable, they just require more time and cant do it within a day or 2.
That was one very lucky suggestion then.
But a lot of suggestions, even though they might be good, will never get that far and only a few lucky ones will. I don’t suppose you want to only get the lucky suggestions that were made at the right time, when not a lot of other suggestions pushed it off the latest posts. I think you want to see all good suggestions and not just the very few that are lucky enough to get 25+ agree votes.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
That was one very lucky suggestion then.
not just a lucky suggestion , if you refer to this suggestion it is because it was made by a staff member, let's be honest and realistic all the suggestions / threads created by the staff members will always have more support than the others and not because they are "good suggestions ", I have seen very good suggestions with only 5 reactions?

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
If your thread has a substantial amount of yes votes on an existing poll, then you can ask a staff member on Discord or the forums to forward it on. This would need around 30 yes votes.
Do you still need to repost your old suggestion for this or can you link your old suggestion directly to the staff member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom