Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
2018-01-21_15.39.51.png

I have no words.

pNamali

Oct 19, 2017
It's because your front defense is really bad. I see turret towers in the 3x3 space when that should be used for towers like bottom path archer and bottom path sorcer (which kills wither skeletons the best). If I were on the enemy team and saw your defense, I would send wither skeletons as well. You are trying to prepare for blazes (turrets and archers) when you should be prepared for all types (ground and flying).

Reactions: soysuva

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, ok, I know this guy. I played with him twice.
You have only one strategy to go against him. He always makes it double pricing. He also always plays with his party.
1. RUSH Gold nugget goldmine. send stuff every single chance you get.
2. Spam artillery top path and ice towers.
2.1 By spam, I mean dont spend a single coin on something else.
2.2 I think starting at the end would be good. Then, when he sends them, you get more time before the wither skeletons come to your artilleries.

I have never tried this, but I am certain it will succeed.
I hate this guy.
P.S: If this doesn't work, just automatically leave the lobby whenever he comes around.

Reactions: Aethiria

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
It's because your front defense is really bad. I see turret towers in the 3x3 space when that should be used for towers like bottom path archer and bottom path sorcer (which kills wither skeletons the best). If I were on the enemy team and saw your defense, I would send wither skeletons as well. You are trying to prepare for blazes (turrets and archers) when you should be prepared for all types (ground and flying).
Indeed. I didn't really focus on the defenses. I mostly play Offense.

Dec 23, 2017
Well.. We indeed were in a voicechat lol. But you should also see a magma spam :p
Welp, indeed not much you can do about it xd |Atleast I can't defend against that on my own >.>
You're a rly good player tho so, keep it up :p

Reactions: Wvzy
Dec 23, 2017
Ok, ok, I know this guy. I played with him twice.
You have only one strategy to go against him. He always makes it double pricing. He also always plays with his party.
1. RUSH Gold nugget goldmine. send stuff every single chance you get.
2. Spam artillery top path and ice towers.
2.1 By spam, I mean dont spend a single coin on something else.
2.2 I think starting at the end would be good. Then, when he sends them, you get more time before the wither skeletons come to your artilleries.

I have never tried this, but I am certain it will succeed.
I hate this guy.
P.S: If this doesn't work, just automatically leave the lobby whenever he comes around.
Just saying that we'll switch to lvl3 blazes then :p

Reactions: Wvzy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That is the embodiment of what people who believe there will be a zombie apocalypse picture In their heads
In all the games I've played I have nev r seen that many sent mobs
Only in horde have I seen so many mobs

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Of course it is!
You must concentrate about sending monster when you can, upgrade your goldmine as quickly as possibile, and placing towers in right places: if they draw "checkers" on the floor, it means that 3x3 towers goes into 3x3 spaces, and 5x5 towers goes into 5x5 spaces.

With my friend we have a lot of fun during double income + horde, 'cos you have lot of money to spent in defences and in attacking with hordes of magma-cubes!

In game you've made you're simply not concentraded ad you supposed to be.
such.png

You have a lot of money, a lot of blank spaces and not upgraded towers. You placed only turrets, but forget about TNTs and other combos to make a perfect defence.
With my friend we collaborate togheder to make an invincible defence like this:

- fire + ice every 5-6 blocks
- one poison lasting forever at beginning, it's enough
- left part = TNTs one path up, one path down + soccers behind, many animals, few kamikaze
- right part = archers, one path up, one path down + zeus behind, at starting bounces, then all pigmans
- 5x5 = first is the leach, if it's not starting with near 5x5, no leach at all. Then necro-turret, necro-turret...
- every 10 block a quake

I would to make a 2 vs 6 only to show you that positioning and collaborating is far more important than a strong enemies. I'm able to win almost every single game sending 2 waves of pigmans LVL1 coordinated with 2 waves of witches LVL1 with my friend. That's all. And i love double income <3

PS: UPGRADE those towers as quick as possibile and PLACE THEM GOOD!

_PC_Load_Letter_

Jul 16, 2016
There's really no way to defeat that attack; you could easily make a tower arrangement that defeats that, but when they send out upgraded skeles early in the game, there's not enough time to get the coins needed to build an adequate defense, especially when the skeles are in "parade" arrangement like that.

That's one reason why I wish teams of experienced players would break up their teams a little; join the other team once in a while. When experienced players are in voice chat/discord playing a game as a party/team, they often pool their coins and send max skeles early, ending the game quickly. I find some of the best games are when I've left a party/team to join the other side to make the game more balanced. Winning a game in a couple minutes doesn't do anything but turn new players off the game.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom