Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So ive been around on cubecraft long before i joined the forums, i played more after the 1.9 update but ive become a well known player now and i love this community so i felt it was time for everyone to know more about my world and The surrounding worlds, even if you think this post is useless, its at least a good read right? I wont go through every place but ill highlight the top ones

General

Most worlds carry the 24 hours a day/365-366 days a year that earth has

Skylands

My home ever since i hatched,( purple dragons only hatch once every 10 generations making us rare) skylands is the center of all magic and power, skylands was created by the ancients thousands of years ago using "mind magic" and nestled in the sky of the west on our home planet this has also been where many types of evil have tried to take over, like malefor, kaos, kaossandra, the darkness,and ripto! in the center of skylands is Mt. Cloudbreak which erupts every 100 years to restore magic its also home to the skylanders, nearly 1000 if not more of us guard this world, if skylands were to fall, every other world would fall pretty fast

Equestria

On the surface on the west side of the planet is equestria which is the home of the ponies, the Main 6 are the "Mane" girls here with twilight, fluttershy,rainbow dash,applejack,rarity, and pinkie pie, using their power of friendship theyve secured their half of the world from all types of evil power including those from other worlds

Minecraftia

Unfortunately there are 2 worlds that arent happy and bright minecraftia is one of them, as of right now minecraftia is ruled by herobrine who essentially is running the kingdom like a tyranny not much is known about the minecraftian planet unfortunately

Lionelville

Lionelville is the largest rail hub known to exist, its surfaced on a dimension rift that noone can get to without taking a train there, and all the engines there can pretty much speak hence the continuous singing, from here you can go basically go anywhere that has a railroad! This includes los santos, hogwarts, zootopia, and the island of sodor! Lionelville was founded by Lady and Lionel (the one this world was named after and the fastest locomotive to exist and ever will exist) shortly after the events of "Thomas and the magic railroad" theyve also declared complete permanent neutrality meaning they never take part in any wars whatsoever they also supply all rail parts to sodor and chuggington and wherever else they are needed

The Cosmic Planetary System

Beyond the outer rim is a minecraftia resistance force living in a solar system that is run by Frags and Woofless, for many years these planets have been inhabited by those who do not support herobrines rule and have been training for years to become the perfect army to free minecraftia and re-establish peace anyone caught as a spy or a traitor is sent to the prisons to mine rescources for the cause

Adventure Bay

Not far from lionelville is a mountain range and at the other end is the peaceful town of adventure bay, the highlight here is a 10 year old boy named Ryder and his 8 pups who form a rescue squad called the Paw Patrol, while also being neutral, they do help in certain situations in other worlds such as blocked areas, crowd control, and massive fires, each of the pups have a job that equates to what earthlings have

Marshall the Dalmation - Firefighter/Paramedic
Zuma the Labrador/Skye the Cockapoo - Coast Guard
Tracker the Chihuahua -Explorer
Everest the Husky - Mountain Rescue
Rubble the Bulldog - Construction
Rocky (Unknown mix) -Recycling and Repair
Chase the Shepherd - Police and Traffic Control

Edit: currently the paw patrol is busy with the production of season 4 of their show, so communicating is abit hard right now

Reach

This is the other place that isnt so peaceful this wildlife dominated planet has been the center point of war for thousands of years very few actually live there but on planet reach you can find bases belonging to the UNSC who fight the Covenant and the Resistance who fight the First Order, to get there you have to travel to the far future which is not easy to do

Coaster

This is a brand new world, the planet is nothing more than amusement parks out the wazoo, its purpose is to provide high thrills and endless fun to those who want to get away from the war torn galaxy

Kawaii island

On the surface between skylands and equestria is the island resort of Kawaii, just like coaster, kawaii is a getaway resort, only this place has something different, theres endless fun in all 4 resorts from skiing and snowtubing to surfing and off road racing, and paragliding to tennis all 4 seasons are represented here and they are endless its also one of the top vacation spots

Subworlds

Land of the furries

This realm is on the far end of skylands, a peaceful tribe that is attached to pleasures of all kinds, theres no bounderies in marriage either

Archonosis

A rebel kingdom on minecraftia itself run by a cow named brayden and a human named curtis

The Frozen North

This land is north of equestria, Because its so cold not much is known, what IS known however is you can visit the north pole, Elsa and Anna also live there in the ice castle and the evil ice dragon winterra also dwells there

The Pridelands:
This is the home of simba and the lion guard, now ruled by Queen Kiara, this world sees nothing but war on its borders after the cornoation of kiara, theres been non stop attacks from many creatures wanting at the pridelands wide open space

Hope youve enjoyed the post :D not all worlds are represented but these are all the bigger ones and this is alll the things you can find way beyond earth :) until next time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom